HK P30

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by smraerif, Jul 11, 2012.

1. smraerif

smraerif New Member

New member here shooting the P30 from Heckler & Koch in 9mm and .40 cal. The 9 is a real soft shooter, the .40, as is typical, not so much. Love the Ergos on these guns.

I have been on other forums and immediately get bashed for simply mentioning HK. Hope that's not the case on here.

My revolver is a Taurus 689 in .357 made in Brazil that I have owned for over 20 years. Just this year got back into semi autos. It took me a while to warm up to the polymer frame guns but I'm glad I finally did.

Anyhow, greetings from Central Florida.
  2. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

welcome to TFF. I looked at the HK 40 and loved it. It was a bit pricey at the time so i waited. I ended up with a Ruger 45 thats a good feel and shooter. This forum is not about bashing but more about members helping each other out. Enjoy and jump in anytime
  3. Archie

Archie Member

I carry the H&K USP40(c); fairly close in size and weight. Mine is .40 S&W only.

A bit pricey, but good design, good features (I like the cocked and locked over-ride ability) and the grip is small enough to grip with one hand.

Some one bad mouthed it? Probably doesn't understand manual transmissions or sweating when appropriate, either.
  4. smraerif

smraerif New Member