HO Man What to

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glens67, Dec 6, 2012.

1. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

What to get the wife for Christmas??
    Double whammy her Birthday is 12-26. So I'm in a double whammy situation.
    Help She keeps saying I don't know. Where do you find Don't Know????

33 years it's getting difficult actually We have been togeather 36 years.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

Surprise and romantic dinner together
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just bought the wife a sewing machine she has wanted for some time. $800. Its for her christmas and 30th anniversary.
  4. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I think tim has it right. What i do is listen year round and get her what she wants when i can afford it.She does the same with me so we have all the presents covered year round.
  5. Donnie D

Donnie D New Member

I'm very lucky that my wife loves guns and shooting. I bought her a Henry Golden Boy for Christmas. I just hope she likes it.

Donnie D :D
  6. glens67

I was thinking about a new lawn mower for her...
    Suprise Dinner????
  7. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

If shes kept you around for 33 years she will appreciate anything you get her. What does she like to do? Does she carry a purse? How is she on fashion? The new craze is riding boots. Just make sure whatever you get to keep the receipt and she can exchange it if she doesnt like it or it doesnt fit. There is always room for a very nice dinner or a weekend get away in a jacuzzi room. Some places have bungalos with hot tubs that are very nice. Just dont buy her anything for the house or something anyone else can use. Make the gift for her and her only unless it is something you can do together. Good luck!
  8. ejkoechling

ejkoechling Active Member

Habout a play or musical?? Yae, yea; I know!!lol
  9. steelshoot

steelshoot New Member

Two new firearms with consecutive serial numbers. And plenty of ammo to share in a couple of cute little ammo boxes.
  10. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You just made me choke while drinking my water. You could have ruined my laptop. :D

Have you ever taken her to Kyoto's? You won't regret it. Hey and if you don't take her there then, let us know and it would be fun meeting there for dinner sometime. That sounds like a good time Glen.
  11. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

How about hiring a Chippendale dancer for her? :D
  12. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

do NOT buy anything to wear. that's an open invitation to a fight. "you think I'm that fat?" or "you saying I need to loose weight?"

do like I did for my wife 2 years ago. I secretly talked to other family members and they all agreed to forgo a present so I could go all out on her.
  13. bustedmp

bustedmp New Member

I'm in the same boat. Anniversary on the 24th, Christmas, then her Birthday on the 29th. I stock pile hints, then buy things when cash allows and hide them untl they are needed. It gets real tricky when she decides she wants to buy something I already bought for her and I talk her out of it. She gets pretty mad at me for a while then, but when I give her the item in question, the appology is the best part if ya know what i mean. All she wants this year is an M&P 9, and I've had to tell the guys at the 2 gun shops we frequent to tell her it is on a very long backorder and that they won't take any down payments. I am picking it up next week. Got her the pink digi camo case she wanted but didn't buy because she "can't get the gun", and enough mags to fill all the pouches in the case as well. My wife is also into country style home decorations, so I am making her something she has wanted for a long time we saw at a craft show and she hasn't seen another since. Lucky for her I have a good memory. We are not real big on our anniversary, but I always make her feel special christmas eve anyway. Now if my wife could only figure out how to surprise me once in a while. She should really have packages sent to her moms house, then I wouldn't see the labels.
  14. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Active Member

DIAMONDS
    diamonds are a ladies best friend
    you dont have to spend a fortune. you can get a nice looking pair of ear rings for about a 100. bucks
  15. glens67

Sushi??? Ok if it's cooked well done...
    Went to Chandlers that was good.
  16. hobby_mesa

hobby_mesa Member

I just ordered mine a bayonet for her ar lol...she doesn't like jewelry or diamonds much lol.