Holder Doesn't Produce F&F Documents

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Jun 20, 2012.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/20/holder-issa-set-for-critical-meeting-on-fast-and-furious-documents-contempt/

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

This is insane. Executive privilege?

Nixon almost got impeached and ended up resigning over less. He got obstruction of justice from trying to mess with an investigation (trying to get Dick Helms at the CIA to block the FBI's investigation of Howard Hunt, withholding the Watergate tapes), but Holder gets executive privilege for stonewalling an investigation???

I think this should go beyond "contempt" and instead they should begin impeachment hearings.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  4. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

Holder is now asking Obama to excersize executive privilege over the F&F documents. And Obama will do it.

What the hell are they hiding????????????
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the plan to remove all your weapons by blaming the crime in mexico on the US but a few honest agents and the death of one screwed that for em , now its cover your butt time in the white house
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Executive privilege?

To make that claim then Obummer is admitting he had knowledge of it.
  7. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

yep, he did it! told ya
  8. twobit

twobit Active Member

Holder and Obama need to be thrown in prison!
  9. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Ya all remember Nixon? I use to read Stars & Stripes everyday, couldn't believe what I was reading; boy did it go downhill for Dicky; hope the same for Big "O".
  10. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

that was cover up of a third rate burglary, nobody DIED!!
  11. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Yes, but it was a president the press did not like - they worship the ground Dear Leader spits on. I wonder where they go from here?
  12. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Thing is they keep on lyin, every last one of them too. That's what gets them, the public just wants the politicals to tell the truth, whatever it is; they just can't bring themselves to do it either. Come election day, enough voters just had enough of the dirt, either don't vote or vote for the liar's opponent; and that goes for dems & repubs just the same.
  13. KWM

KWM Member

Politicians in general are like professional wrestlers. They call each other names in public, threaten to expose some wrong doing, etc.......then go out and get drunk together and laugh about what they have gotten away with. Both parties. IMO anyone who votes for an incumbent, no matter the office is a fool. But that's just me.
  14. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Time to get a short rope and find a tall tree. These lying SOBS need a good house cleaning.
  15. Bigr Bang Thry

Bigr Bang Thry Member

I could think of a better place for the both of them, but the secret service might visit me if I said where.... !

I just heard on the radio news that the comission has voted to hold Eric Holder IN CONTEMPT, and barring the IMMEDIATE release of ALL the requested doccuments, the whole HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES will get to vote on the contempt of congress charge. Bad news is, if the H of R does vote to charge him, the JUSTICE DEPT ( WHICH ERIC HOLDER RUNS )will be the ones to investigate , which of course means that NOTHING WILL COME OF IT.