Holder on how to circumvent the the law

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, May 31, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i knew this had to be a when issue.. not an 'if' issue..

:(
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yeah, it is so. :(

The attny gen of the US, helping, in his own small way, the illegal cnc garner votes from more illegals, dead voters, out-of-state voters, voters voting multiple times, and last but not least, non-voters who have had their right to vote taken away, but like to hang out at precincts swinging night sticks.
  4. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Now that ticks me off. Non-citizens do not have a vote. The penalty for voter fraud should be posted in bold letters and in all languages at the polls. When they are caught they should be made to pay.
  5. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

don't even get me started on voter fraud. trucking people in.. bartering votes.. :(