Hollywood Sr. Test Run

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Freebore, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Freebore

Freebore New Member

For those of you that have been following (or read) the Hollywood press project, I recieved the CH reducer bushing and had a chance to try out the newly rebuilt Hollywood Sr today, I ran a batch of 8MM for this weekends WW II Battle Rifle Match (so I guess I'll be using my favorite Mauser K98 1940 production model).

The press performs perfectly without a hitch, no springing, or mis-alignment, FL resized without any effort, Hollywood really had their act together with this model. The only issue is there is no spent primer catcher, but then again I have a newer RC IV that loses half the the primers when depriming, so that's not a big issue.

Thanks to all for your past comments

Attached Files:

2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

My tongue dried out while staring at the pic with my jaw dropped!! Nice doesn't even come close; incredible is about 1/2 way there in describing it! :cool:

Good Luck at the match!
  3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I can't get over the difference from the first picture that was posted of that thing. You do some great work Freebore.
  4. army mp

army mp Member

One thing about it, you do nice work Freebore. I wish I could keep My Bench that clean and organized .
  5. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Very nice indeed!!
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Thats beautiful! Im speechless.