Holy Crap What I Just saw @ my Kids SCHOOL!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capt Mac Turk, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    I pick up Ashley @ 3:45 across the street on the corner.
    So Im pulling up & see 2 kids walking east(Normal) then heres a Motorcycle cop he STOPS & THROWS down on them!

I'm like WTF So I gotta turn around where I pick her up so I turn in the driveway I Allways do & ease back up now there DIRECTILY across the street from me. Now he's patting them down still has his weapon in his hand.
    Rolls the kid over & DAYUM theres an AUTOMATIC sticking out of his waist band.
    He tells the kid DONT MOVE & now other cops are arriving He leans down an removes said Weapon Another cop is patting the other kid. I see him holster his weapon & drop the Mag (I could SEE it was LOADED!)
    Clears it OUT pops the one in the breach.
    Now I see Ashley comming up the street a teacher is waving her to go this way((There right @ the cross walk so she was redricted to go across & then walk down to me)
    First Question outta my Mouth Do you know those kids?????
    They looked about her age 12 1/2 its a Middle school.
    I think one said he was 16 could not hear the others responce.
    This kids life is OVER! Both of them.
    After I had Ashley I left they were still on the ground.
    The School has a golf cart that has Security & a Real cop & she knew me & knew Right where I was sitting is where I pick her up every day so there was no problems with me sitting there & I talked to her a minute she told me talk to her tomorrow, So I'll get the WHOLE SCOOP in the morning or after school. I CANT BELEAVE IT! Ashley could not beleave it & I made a Lesson of it though I said SEE if you EVER see a gun DONT pick it up those two kids thought it was "COOL" to be carrying a gun & Look what it got them
    She Knows Me & Momma have guns & I'm teaching her but DAYUM.
    Never figured I see THIS!
  2. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

3. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

I'm shak'in so bad I hit the button & Dubble posted DAYUM.

I STILL cant beleave what I just saw!
  4. august1410

august1410 New Member

The kid is damned lucky he didn't get shot.
  5. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

This is what you get when so much of society demonizes guns. most kids are simply taught that they are bad and thats that. So whats the first thing they are going to do when they get a chance to get one? Get it and show all their friends how cool it is.

I believe in teaching them young and letting them hold and shoot them the right way. To respect them. The mystery is then gone.

Ask either of my young children what to do if they see one laying somewhere and they will respond: "Stop. Don't touch. Leave the area. Tell an adult."

....and by golly, it worked! My son was 9yrs old and was in my father-in-law's room when some furniture was being moved. There was an old forgotten .22 revolver on the floor where a dresser once stood. He left the room and told his mother about it. The gun was right where he said it was with a layer of dust on it. NO little fingerprints on it:).

Education. Not demonization.
  6. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

ME to Slab I was shooting with my Pops by 8 or so Ashleys been shooting 3-4 years now also.
    Yea NEVER figure you'll see what I just saw Its been & hour & Im still freaked out about it.

When I think to myself how this kid just threw away his life, this gonna follow him the rest of his life
    NO going into any service.
    NO from bosses when he trys to get a job.
    NO
    NO
    NO
    Thats what hes gonna hear
    PLUS he's going to Jail has a Record he's Screwed. Probation now.
    My Pops woulda beat my Azz where I couldent sit 4 a WEEK!

At 16-17 WHY the hell would you be carring a Gun & with in spitting distance of a middle school (While there's kids Getting out of School)

Still shaking my head
  7. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

That is sad. That was an incredibly stupid thing that will follow him the rest of his life.
  8. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Guns in schools are way more common than you would even think. Kids with problems have all kinds of goofy junk going round in their heads. Usually they hide them in their wall lockers. Fifteen years back, I was teaching at a suburban school and we found a pistol in a kid's wall locker;;;; and worse part was I knew the parents; were friends in the community. More times than not, administrations try to cover it up any way they can. It makes the papers and everybody goes nuts. Then it's the fault of the principal on down.
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Kids see thugs driving new expensive cars, expensive clothes, women, etc.. Dude, how did you get all that stuff..sellin drugs, kid. Show me your stuff, kid. Then the thug shows the kid his piece.

Kid get a piece, stands on a corner watching for the heat so he can tell his new found friend. Shortly, the kid has his own stash, and on the way to real cash.....prison....death.

A kid with a gun in school here doesn't make the headlines unless he shoots somebody. This murder capital of the state, 20 and under are the ones killing, and being killed. Old news.
  10. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    IF the kid is under the age of 18 it is no big deal as to screwing up his life! That is the sad part. he is concidered a juvinile and it will be in his juvi record and sealed. IF he stays out of trouble after this, he will be able to do anything he wants INCLUDING joining the military. You would be suprised at how many in the military ranks today were once gang bangers and have most likely been involved in serious crimes before they turned 18. Many even brag about it. About the only thing kids today learn from being caught with a gun or otehr serius crimes is to make sure to NOT get caught after you turn 18!
  11. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Wow!

I'm glad everything turned out all right, the outcome of this could have been much different. The kids just think their cool having a gun, and don't think about or realize what the consequences can be. I remember when I was in middle school, and that was a bad age. We were little hodlums, no longer kids and on our way to adult hood, so we thought we were bad and cool. We didn't carry guns, but most of us carried swicth blades. I don't think anyone ever used one, but it was cool to have one and flash it around. This was the time period when that movie Cross and the Switch Blade came out, so we had our little gangs.
  12. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

RAVEN I cant wait to find out the story from the lady officer that knows me.
    I Dont think he go's to this middle school (I Hope not atleast).

I was Dumbfounded I could not beleave it.

If my pops caught me with a gun (NOT with him) he woulda beat my azz,
    I bet these kids got lack of parental supervision Both of them.
    but ya never know one may of had NO Idea the other had it,
    Highly unlikely but could be. (A follower)

Your dead on with seeing the thugs & geting in on it them-selfs its a crying shame what this countrys going to. I bet you have seen this first hand but I havent & sat there with my jaw in my lap.

At first I was like WTF throwing down hard on them, but now that I saw what happened I'm pretty sure he MUST of knowen they had it, just by the way it went down.
    Just the thought of something happening
    (Him stoned or wired & tryed to pull it shoot-out by the middle school kids all pouring out of the school it could of been REAL BAD)

And I'm sure you know of whats next for him, nothing but bad!
    I'm sure theres some law about being with-in so many feet of the school he gets that one,,, plus minor in posession,,,, carrying a concealed weapon
    & if he had anything else on him,,,if he already had trouble with the law
    Where did the weapon come from An unresponcible parent? stolen?
    More charges & the parent well what happens if its one of his?
    this can be nothing but bad for the parent also (THERE OWN FAULT)

Do I feel sorry for him? Yea in a way. You know he had no proper training heck if any at all.

BUT maybe its best thing for him instead of being shot down in the streets.
    As I said it Was loaded I saw the mag & him clear it,, one flew out so it was ready to rock.

When I got home I was shaking so bad while typing this I Dubble posted it.

Shocked is an understatement.
  13. gad1111

gad1111 Member

WOW, when I was that age the worst we did was cut class and slip out back for a cig, and I'm only 40.
    I believe most states have laws about having firearms within a certain distance of schools making it a major felony, he very well could be charged as an adult.

Greg
  14. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is a case where the father obviously did not take the time to train his child. More than likely, the father did not known what real gun safety is. That could have turned out much worse. Glad all is ok Mac.
  15. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

I was dropping my son off at school one day. I can't believe what I saw a car with NRA plates that read mr gun it had firearms stickers on the rear window and even one of them offensive infidel stickers on it. I can't believe they would let one of THOSE people work around kids in an elementary school.

OH wait sorry that was my car.... Never mind....

As for the kids I'm sure that their lives were over long before that cop came into their lives...
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012