1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Home at last..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muley, Jan 22, 2006.

1. muley

muley New Member

Glad to get off the road. It seems to get more crowded every day. Maybe it's just Mrs muleys state of mind this time. She has gone through these lump biopsies before over the past 10 years. Three of them, in fact. All have been just fatty cysts. But, she isn't feeling right about this somehow.

Maybe it's because her mother died of breast cancer at 54. Also, two of Mrs muleys aunts and one of her first cousins. All younger then Mrs muley is now.

I talked to her for 1,200 miles on how it will be like before and everything will be OK. We have too many people praying for her. She called her doctor last friday and made arrangements for the biopsy and she will go to the hospital on tuesday. Please wish us luck and continue with your prayers if you will.........I'll keep you posted.
    Your friend
    muley
  2. All the best to you and Mrs. muley. Take care and God bless.
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Glad you made it home safely. Tell Mrs Muley that prayers continue on her behalf. Please keep us posted.
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

THANKS for letting us know you got home.
    Prayers will continue.
  5. muley

muley New Member

Thanks folks...It's good to be home. :) :p Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. Being home with the granddaughters should put the smile back on Mrs muleys face again. :) :)

I've already seen a big improvement in the way she treats me. She's stopped trying to trip me as I shuffle past. Used to be a big joke with her, you know. :mad: :mad:
    muley
  6. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Glad you and Mrs. Muley made it home safe and sound. I will continue my prayers for you both, but a little extra for Mrs. Muley. Didn't think you'd mind!
  7. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Glad to hear that you both made it home safely, I will keep you in my prayers.
  8. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Glad you made it home safely. Our prayers continue for Mrs. Muley and you.

God bless you both.