Home invasion by gang

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Palmetto, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

2. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

From what I just read and heard, it sounds justified to me. They have it on the 911 record. It is a shame any time a life is lost but hey, if someone is kicking on my back door, shots will be fired.
  3. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Hopefully the local criminal element will take heed and get out of the racket.
  4. gcalloway

gcalloway New Member

It is a shame that the other two got away.
  5. jce07a

jce07a New Member

if it had been my house and my great dane didnt keep those kids out of my house then im sure my AR15 would have
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It's sad but you can't blame they home owner. He didn't know they were kid's.
  8. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I've seen 13 year old children who are quite large. My next door neighbor's 11 year old is a boxer and beats his punching bag hard enough to make the house shake.
    These kids decided they were grown up enough to break in an occupied house, thus giving up the "protection" of their youth. At that time they became just plain criminals. Too bad, he was probably "just turning his life around"...
  9. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I used to know someone who's 15 year old could buy liquor without getting carded, and it wasn't because he was connected. some kids simply look like adults. but even if they do look like kids, I doubt I would hesitate to defend my home against them. dead is dead, raped is raped, permanently crippled is permanently crippled, no matter the age of the attacker.
  10. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

How is it sad? Where does anybody think those " kids " were going in life?

They won't be rehabilitating themselves. Prison or a premature death is all they have to look forward to. And every one of them knows it. They individually made their choices, now they can live or die for their decisions.
  11. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As much as it sucks for the homeowner being put in the position of having to shoot someone; it looks as though it sucks even worse to be an out of control teenager in that neighborhood.
  12. jce07a

jce07a New Member

as someone who works with troubled youth, i can say that these kids probably have a screwed up past, poor impulse control, and no positive role model in their life. if just one of those things is changed then those kids stand a chance. ive seen career criminals (younger than 18) turn their life around with some simple guidance. maybe the issue isnt the kids. maybe the parents should be the ones who are worked on here.
  13. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Parents who are having no positive influence on their kids are still having an influence. look at the news at all of the murders and rapes, not to mention all of the molesters. Where was the positive influence in their lives?
  14. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

My boy is 13 and he weighs 204 and is almost 6ft tall so even though they were youths dont mean they couldnt hurt or god forbid kill someone.Although my son would not even step on or hurt a bug walking across the sidewalk and he hates it when someone makes fun of someone,I mean he gets all upset if he sees someone doing that.I have instilled the best principles in him that I can think of and it shows.
  15. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Out looking for something to smoke.