The Firearms Forum banner

Home invasion stopped by gun owner

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  ryan42 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Man it's a shame that a 14 yr. old had to die this way. All I can say is stay out of other people's homes, when you are not invited in!

#7 · (Edited)
Choot'em....I have no sympathy for them. I would have done the same thing and never let it cross my mind again. Age, race and/or sex doesn't matter IMO. Little punks.

We have very little, but what I have..........I am keeping because it is mine and Donna's.

#8 ·
Im sure the HO will be accused of profiling and arrested for violating the rights of a minor:mad:
Being this is Texas we generally tend to look at the situation for what it is, a crime in progress with LEO on the line and the gamble taken by the criminals was a loss. That being said then due diligence will be done to investigate but will probably end with no charges for the home owner, as it should be.
These were not individuals just wandering about but they were set on criminal activities and paid the price for their deliberate actions. It is unfortunate that someone had not maintained better control over them and as they had poor attendance in school it would have been known that they were not doing what they should have been doing for quite a while.
There have been more occupied home invasions reported nation wide and it is not the responsibility of the home owners to wait until they are assaulted to determine if the person/persons who just forced their way into their home has further criminal intent. Self Defense in Texas is still our right.

#10 ·
Just to clarify, I said, accused not charged. I'm waiting for the media to get a hold of it. Poor kid, big mean HO. He didn't need to shoot him, he coulda just told them to leave like a nice unarmed Liberal would have. I'm sure they would have listened:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.