1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Home made grips

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by rnewman, Oct 22, 2012.

1. rnewman

rnewman New Member

I made these grips on a sunday afternoon for about $10.00 just to see if it worked I think it might have promise what do you all think

[​IMG][/url] Faux Ivory Grips by rnewman582003, on Flickr[/IMG]
  2. denny 714

denny 714 Member

Rnewman,
    I think they're great....Really!!!.....

Denny G.
  3. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Looks pretty good. What's that made from?
  4. rnewman

rnewman New Member

I made them from polymer clay, got it at Micheal's Craft store. I will have to see how it holds up after shooting. I would like it better if it was harder after it cured but for a 10 buck investment, what the the heck, it was a fun experiment.
  5. gunner69

gunner69 New Member

They look good. What did you do, make a mold and pour that stuff in to harden up? Then trimmed them to fit?