The Firearms Forum banner

Honey..They followed me home from the gunshow

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  TheGunClinger 
#1 ·
Just got back from the gunshow with my newest toys. My daughter who is a Corpsman in the Navy will get the GI 45 for Christmas and as my wife claimed my S&W M&P 9mm compact for herself I thought I deserved something too so I got this nice little Springfield EMP 9mm. Very light and perfect for carry. Well, not perfect as it isnt a .45 but what the hay. Now my wallet is very light as well.:(:D:D

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Youll find the EMP shoots quite nice for a mousegun... Awesome weapons. Im jealous

#7 ·
You brought home a pair of winners there. Very nice.

#8 ·
As I want a EMP, I am jealous myself.

#12 ·
Oh man, very nice looking pistols! I'm speechless looking at them, I too am very "jealous"! I'm itching to get me something to one of those, new.
Very nice pistols you have there, and congrats on your purchase!

#13 ·
Oh man, very nice looking pistols! I'm speechless looking at them, I too am very "jealous"! I'm itching to get me something to one of those, new.
Very nice pistols you have there, and congrats on your purchase!
Thanks all! If any of you happen to pass through SW Fla. give me a yell and I will let you "Hode" them. Hope my daughter likes her GI model.

#15 ·
I just can't use that "followed me home" excuse anymore. We celebrated our 40th yesterday and I think I've been "figured out".
We just celebrated our 12th and hopefully I can get some more mileage out of it. If not, I got many others!:D Congrats on the 40th.

#16 ·
Cool. I'm going to one in Janesville at the Rock County Fairgrounds next weekend.

I am thinking about asking my dad to go with me because I have nobody else to go with. But he's one of those anti-gun idiots so he'll probably get all pissy and moany if I look at anything there.

We just had a big argument about how concealed carry would be good for Wisconsin, considering the recent controversy over the open carriers at the east side Culver's here in Madison being harassed for exercising their legal rights. He apparently thinks you "have to be nuts to carry a gun."

Well I told him, when concealed carry becomes legal in Wisconsin, I'm getting my license whether he likes it or not.

#17 ·
We just celebrated our 12th and hopefully I can get some more mileage out of it. If not, I got many others!:D Congrats on the 40th.
Hey, maybe my being single isn't such a bad thing. I have a little bit more money to save before I plan to buy a house, so then I'll be able to bring home as many guns as I want.

#18 ·
The mags that came with the EMP are made by MEC-GAR. Anuone know if they any good?
I use Mec-gar Optimum mags in my beretta and my experience is that I have had 2 jams with the factory beretta mags and zero with the mec gar mags (and at least 1,500 rounds with the beretta so far).

#19 ·
I use Mec-gar Optimum mags in my beretta and my experience is that I have had 2 jams with the factory beretta mags and zero with the mec gar mags (and at least 1,500 rounds with the beretta so far).
Good to know. The EMP mags load as easy as my Wilson combat. Hopefully they are as good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.