Hopkins and Allen Shotgun?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by shmitzlite, Dec 17, 2010.

1. shmitzlite

shmitzlite New Member

I have a shotgun that I beleive is a Hopkins and Allen. The only way I deduced this was to google the buttplate that has a squirrel on it and compare againts the pictures of the other guns. The only markings it has on it are a World's Fair stamp, and a ssn. Does anyone know anything about this gun! I can't find anything relating to a World's Fair and a shotgun.
  2. KWS

KWS New Member

I have one also. I had someone look at it but could not say who made it. He would only say it had a pretty high value but only to a very small group of collectors. I do not know who that group is but I am very interested in know more about the origins of the gun.