Hoppes Boresnake -Replacement! Thank You

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by paulsgs, Dec 4, 2011.

1. paulsgs

paulsgs New Member

I had a Boresnake for a .22 and .223 (one size fits both) I used it a few times (3-4 on a AR) and then ran it thru my '47 52B Heavy Barell 22LR. as I pulled it thru (and it was tight) , it broke. I kind of left it for a while then decided to call the company and get a mailing address, I sent it in with a brief note and within a month, received a NEW one in the mail. It was a little extra work and its only 18 bucks but its nice to see thay stepped up and backed the product no questions asked.

Thanks Hoppe's
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

They definately stand behind their products. I had an issue of a new .22 BoreSnake not going in the barrel. The brass end was slightly bent from stamping the Cal. I made a phone call and explained the problem and got a new one in the mail a week later.
    Great company to do business with.
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I've never had a problem with a Boresnake, but it's great to know that if I did, they're building a good reputation with their CS. Thanks for sharing the info!
  4. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

Those, Boresnakes, are great for the range also.
  5. GunNut89

GunNut89 New Member

wow, good to know. i have never had any issues with my bore snakes but if i do, i know what to do.