Hornady Customer Support

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by mncarpenter, Feb 2, 2011.

1. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

I'm pleased, to say the least. I trashed a decapping pin, spindle and expander ball in a 223 Rem sizing die,(new from Hornady) while removing a stuck case, and was unable to find replacements to order(the expander ball is the part I couldn't find, I actually bought a die maintenace kit but the ball included is too small). I emailed Hornady, and asked for info on how to order new parts-I trashed 'em, really not a warranty issue-and just wanted to buy new parts. Just got an email back that they are sending new parts-in duplicate no less(must have figured if I'm dumb enough to do it once I'll probably do it again),free of charge. Thank you Hornady.:D
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

HDY is a great company to work with IMO...
  3. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

Agreed! I mangled a primer shuttle spring and a shell plate retaining spring while learning on a new LNL progressive and had a similar experience, they shipped out not only all new replacement springs but two extra of each spring for backup for free...WOW!!! I have no restraints to rave about the people and service with hornady products, not to mention the new dimension dies are the best I have used to date.