1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hornady LNL Case Prep Center

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by TheWatchman, Mar 30, 2010.

1. TheWatchman

TheWatchman New Member

I wish this forum was formatted to post or embed videos. Anyway I did a product review on my new Hornady LNL Case Prep Center and thought someone on this forum would like to get a glimpse at it before they shelled out the cash for one. Please comment and rate if you have a youtube account. Thanks.

This is the link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAihZLuaEw0
  2. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

Nice job on the viedo Watchman, I use to have the rcbs prep center and just gave it to my oldest son. But if i was going to get anther one it would be the hornady one it has more tools with it. But i just don't shoot that much any more. But thanks for putting it up for every one easl any ways.