Hornady Load Info

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by FTK87, Sep 20, 2009.

1. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

Could someone with a hornady manual please give me a tad of info?

I need to see the load data for .223

55 gr. V-Max with cannalure, using RELODER 15.

I would really appreciate a scan from the .223 page, but just info for the components I'm using would be fine.

Kyle
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Kyle, the Hornady #7 manual doesn't give information for Reloader 15 in the 55 grain bullet. It also doesn't show a V-max bullet with a cannalure at all, neither does the Lyman # 49. I will still scan a copy of the page if you still want it.
  3. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

Thanks, for the offer, but if it doesn't list R15 I can't make much use of it. I just used LEE info for a 55gr jacketed bullet.

thanks again i appreciate the effort.

Kyle
  4. fprefect

fprefect New Member

I would suggest you not restrict yourself to the use of one reloading manual, be it from a bullet or powder manufacturer. I haven't looked by I suspect Reloader15 might be a little on the slow burning side for the 223. R10 or ever R7 would probably give you better results.

All major bullet and powder manufacturers have reloading data online free of charge. This will open up many more choices that in all likelihood will allow you to find a load superior to the one you are shooting now.

F. Prefect