House Bill #1388 ......

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Oct 21, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Obama will continue to "rule" until we throw him out..

HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not,
    EVERYONE IN THE U.S. Needs to know....

H.R. 1388 was passed, behind our backs.
    You may want to read about it...
    It wasn't mentioned on the news...
    Just went by on the ticker tape
    at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars
    to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA .
    This is the news that did not, and will not,
    make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama
    has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million
    in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian
    refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza ...

The "presidential determination" (ain't that nice?)
    which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians
    with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States ,
    was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that
    the order provides a free ticket replete with housing,
    transportation and food allowances to individuals
    who have displayed their overwhelming support
    to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)
    in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Now we learn that he is allowing thousands of
    Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US
    at American taxpayer expense.
    These important, and insightful, issues are being
    "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation"
    packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

YOU MUST PASS THIS ON...
    AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW...
    WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

And we're doing this because......? Don't they have neighbors that are a lot closer? Like Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Mali, etc., etc.? Even Europe is closer. Why is the US the worlds landfill for this kind of thing?

Edit: I just noticed this was signed on January 27, 2009 . Don't recall hearing about it then either.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the Muslim brotherhood chief agent in the US at work again

i posted this about feb march 2010

nothings changed

they be bringing the organisers of terror to your homeland
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Before I continue, I would like to state and my numerous posts here on FF.com show that I am a Conservative and do not like the policies of and will not vote and never have voted for Baraack Obama. But.......

I don't know whether to laugh or whether to feel disgusted, or embarrased with the people on this forum who post things that they find on the internet or get sent to them as an email and then pass it on as the truth.

HB 1388 which was then passed by the House and Senate as HR-1388 had absolutely nothing to do with immigration of Hamas members to the USA. See the link below, it is the final version of HR 1388 as passed by the House and Senate. Read it carefully, you will not find anything about what is stated by the OP.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr1388enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr1388enr.pdf
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

true it does seem not to be on 1388 however it is still on the books

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2009-02-04/html/E9-2488.htm

President Obama’s Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009, effectively provided funding for members of Hamas to immigrate to the United States. While the determination itself did not include specific verbiage to that effect, just like reading the Koran without using the Hadith as a guide, reading the Presidential Determination without understanding the intent of the Migration & Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 and the accomplishments of the charged State Department organization, the Bureau of Population, Refugees & Migration, would lead even the learned to a conclusion that denied a reality.

First, let’s examine the actual text of Presidential Determination No. 2009-15:

Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza
    Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the “Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)

THE WHITE HOUSE, Washington, January 27, 2009
    [FR Doc. E9-2488 Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]
    Billing code 4710-10-P

When an honest examination of this document is executed the only conclusion you can arrive at is that it is about as clear as any other bureaucratic document; it isn’t. In fact, the only clearly discernable points are:

▪ President Obama felt it was justified, under Section 2(c)(1) of the Migration & Refugee Act of 1962, as amended, in allocating $20.3 million to “unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs” as they relate to “humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.”

▪ That this $20.3 million is to be derived from the United States Emergency Refugee & Migration Assistance Fund and allocated to the Bureau of Population, Refugees, & Migration of the Department of State.

22 USC 2601 - Sec. 2601: Refugees & Migration
    US Code 2601, Title 22, Foreign Relations and Intercourse, establishes presidential authority to allocate financial provisions for:

“...the purpose of assisting in the movement of refugees and migrants.”

This section of the code is relevant due to the fact that the Presidential Determination specifically cites 22 USC 2601:

“By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the “Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine...”

To be fair, 22 USC 2601 addresses additional provisions establishing authority for the movement of funds at behest of the president for issues pertaining to international refugees and organizations that provide for them, but that does not diminish the significance of the authority vested in the president to allocate funds for migrant and refugee movement. In fact, when coupled with the mission statement of the organization due to receive the funds allocated by President Obama’s Presidential Determination, the refugee and migrant movement issue becomes more relevant.

United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund
    According to the US State Department website:

“The State Department's Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) provides aid and sustainable solutions for refugees, victims of conflict and stateless people around the world, through repatriation, local integration, and resettlement in the United States. PRM is also advancing the United States' population and migration policies.” (Emphasis mine)

According to the Migration & Refugee Assistance Emergency Refugee & Migration Assistance Fiscal Year 2009 Congressional Presentation Document: (continue reading at New Media Journal)
  6. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Jack: I don't disagree with you on it being on the books and YES I did find the same Executive Order that you posted.

But it doesn't excuse the fact that what the thread opener posted was completely wrong.

People on FF.com post so much mis-information without taking 2 minutes to look for the truth, that makes them look rather ridiculous. If you are OK with this, then what can I say?

I work in an engineering department for a major Aviation Flight test department, we work on FACTS not fiction. If I documented something that later came back to be completely false because I didn't take a little time to research it, I wouldn't have a job for long.

I don't expect people here to do extensive research, but it took me less than 2 minutes to find HR 1388 and the Executive Order that you (Jack) subsequently posted.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i think i see where the confusion is , same date but not a Exec order

pres order yes but not a EO

strange ..