How did McCain get the nomination.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by GMFWoodchuck, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Oh Yeah, That is a real authentic Democrat Birth Certificate. If you look close, the date of Welfare Eligibility is there too.......:mad:
  2. Starlord174

Starlord174 New Member

Anyone questioning McCAin's birth should remember when Barry Goldwater was challenged, probably by this same brain-dead woodchuck, because he was born in the Arizona Territory, before 1912, when Arizona became a state. The courts ruled then, and it established precedent for McCain's case, that a person born in a US territory, poseesion, protectorate, etc, was a natural born citizen. Being the child of US parents and born in a US military hospital on a US military base more than satisfies McCain's credentials as a US citizen, born and bred. Funny, the grandmother of Obama, who remembers his birthdate in the hospital in Kenya, has now died and is beyond questioning. Most of the arrests I made as a deputy sheriff where based on JDLR (Just Doesn't Look Right.) The fact that the only witness to Obama's birth in Africa, with no connection at all to the US, has now died, the day before election day. Hmmmmmmmm, JDLR.
  3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

the date of Welfare Eligibility is there too.......
    :D:D:D:(
  4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Brain dead woodchuck. That's what you respond with. Nice. I read the constitution and it makes it plain and simple. The precedent set by arizona doesn't mean much because panama was not and is not a U.S. territory any more than the Philipines is. Quantanamo Bay is not a U.S. territory, but we have a base there. Doesn't mean much. The U.S. Virgin Island is U.S. territory. I can see that argument working there. Not Panama. Not that I want Obama, but the fact is he will challenge McCain's win (assuming he wins) with hundreds of millions of dollars in his back pocket. Do you really think the guy who had so much money he was able to single-handledly delay the World Series is going to lose that? Get real, money talks.

The claims that Obama being born in Kenya don't really mean anymore me claiming that I saw a UFO. How many of you lost your birth certificate and had to get a new one? I know quite a few people including my own wife and best friend who had to do this. How many of you are/were friends with questionable characters? I'm willing to bet 100% all of you. Lets use real and easily grounded facts like his voting record and tell people about it. And not just your fellow gun owner buddies. Tell the liberals and democrats too. I know all of you are friends with some of them. Throwing baseless claims as to where someone was born doesn't ammount to much. That's no different than little girl name calling.

The facts are simple, the GOP should have picked a better candidate to push for. Not one who co-writes bills with the likes of Diane Feinstein trying to outlaw people from speaking bad about politicians during election season.
    Or at the most pick one who at least votes once in a while as serving in the United States Senate. That was his job and he did that as often as I get hit by lightning. And one who was born in the U.S. or at least permanent U.S. Territory. Not a piece of leased land in the jungle somewhere.

This whole thing really annoys me because I had to vote for someone who I have always hated because he wrote that bill blatantly attempting to circumvent our right to free speech. John McCain is nothing more than a democrat in disquise. Remember McCain and Obama voted the same 85% of the time. The only reason why I voted McCain today is because of Palin. At least she is a person of strong belief and character. And does the right thing whether or not it's "unethical" by some silly standard.
  5. lb969

lb969 New Member

McCain was born on a US base. That makes him a US citizen. If you are born on a US base in any country where we maintain such a base, by a US parent (Ie officers and their spouses.), you are a US citizen.

If you are born to US parents over international water, you are a US citizen.

If both your US parents are traveling overseas and you happen to pop out, you can be declared a US citizen.

Really? Because I remember Obama's camp bashing McCain for voting with Bush 95% of the time. Which means that Obama must have voted with bush 80% of the time.

Obama is a republican in disguise!!!
  6. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Well, I have my doubts about the citizenship thing, but whatever, the democrat John McCain that Chuckie Schumer loves so much lost.

And yes that's what I have read. I never went to a fact checking site though to verify it, but they always made the same vote on most of the issues and missed the same votes. I pointed that out to a few liberals. It didn't go well.The only thing I don't understand about these politicians managing to vote the same way all the time is that they never really vote very often anyway. Why come the same day as your opponent to cast the same exact vote. I don't know......
  7. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I looked up their voting records. While It might not be 85% (Probably is if you count the non votes) they did vote strikingly similar. Here is one site of their voting records.

http://www.thedailyreview.com/artic...0080928.a.pg6.tw28keyvotes_s1.1977375_loc.txt
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  8. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

The day a Federal Court declares Barak Obama ineligible to be President is a day that I'm not answering the phone. I would be afraid it was the Democrat National Committee calling to beg me to take the office. I think both events are about equally likely. As far as how McCain got the nomination, I'm not really sure but having won it I don't really think he wanted to win the general election, he didn't try very hard. My slogan, going forward is "No more Doles, no more McCains."
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

If McCain was born on a US military base in Panama, then he IS a US citizen because US military bases ARE indeed considered US soil, just as a US Embassy is. That is why foreign personnel are not allowed free access to US bases in foreign countries because the base is considered, by international law, to be US soil. It is also why foreign police officers have no jurisdiction in US Embassies. US Naval Base Guantanamo Bay is considered US soil because it is a US military base. I had a friend in junior high and high school who was born in Gitmo and he was a natural born US citizen. And as far as people born in the Panama Canal Zone, according to Title 8, Section 1403 USC, they are indeed US citizens as long as at least one of their parents are US citizens. That is federal law, thus making John McCain a natural born US citizen.
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I highly doubt that any of the suits against Obama will even go to court. If it does, then it will raise all kinds of sticky questions about Obama's history, and just how much the Democratic Part, and indeed the GOP, knew about his background.

That birth certificate is crap. It does not have enough info on it to be considered a legal birth certificate. I have mine and it has seals, signatures, and stamps on it from the State Regisrar of Louisiana. It also lists a lot more information that that fake POS. I remeber my sister's original birth certifate from Florida. It also has seals, signatures, and stamps. She had to get a new one to replace the lost original. It ALSO had official seals, signatures, and stamps. I know someone else that was born in 1961. They lost their original birth certificate years ago. They had to get a new copy from West Virginia. It ALSO had official seals, signatures, and stamps. Obama seems either unable or unwilling (I firmly believe it's the former) to produce a valid birth certificate. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya during a telephone interview. The rest of the family cuold be heard in the background telling her to be quiet. Not denying it, but telling her not to say it. I have a "foreign sounding" last name (it's Italian actually). If I were to run for public office, I would assume that someone might try to say I"m a foreign born citizen. I could produce a legally valid birth certificate from the State of Louisiana. Obama can't produce that which does not exist.

Everytime I see that "birth certificate" I think of the "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" episode "In The Pale Moonlight" where the Romulan Senator Kreetak yells (well, hisses rather) "It's a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!" (Yes, I know. My nerdiness is showing:eek::p)
  11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

There once was a POTUS named Obama,
    Who was birthed in Kenya by his Momma,
    His certificate can't be found,
    We're getting the run around,
    Now we'll lose the U.S. because of this Drama.

(Alternate ending: Too much dribbled down the leg of his Papa)
  12. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

As we discuss the demise of our nation, and the dark evil that illegally reins over our highest office, we witness the birth of a poet. How droll.
  13. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Aw come on, I thought it was funny!!!!:D :D
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Hehehe...very nice. And quite fitting also:D:D