How difficult to change out controls in Sig P226?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by dsv424, Sep 22, 2009.

1. dsv424

dsv424 New Member

I just got a set of nickel controls for my Sig P226 and started to dissembly the gun and now I think I have bitten off a bit more than I can chew! Has anyone done this before and is there anything I should look out for? I'm thinking about just buying the Armorer's guide for it but didn't want to cough up the extra money if someone out there belives it can be done without it. Kinda afraid of getting into a situation I'll regret.:confused:
  2. fyimo

fyimo New Member

I would buy the armorers DVD from Top Gun Suppy or Sig as it shows the complete disassembly of all the Sig P series pistols. I wouldn't try it without it. I have the DVD and I've used it to do a major take down of my P6/P225. :(