1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

Can any one explain to me how to post recieved e-mails and vids to the forum? Thanks guys and girls
    Steve
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

LEFT click and hi light want you want to SEND . THEN RIGHT CLICK and choose copy. go to where you want to post it and right click and hit paste

videos, such as you tube, scrool down and you will see share . do the same as above
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Open your e mail or video and then up in the white info bar that tells you what web page you are on, right click on the bar and it will turn blue and a box will open up and ask you if you want to undo, cut, paste, copy, or delete..left click on copy and then go to the forum and open up the thread you want to post in and where you would normally type at, right click there and a box will come up and ask you to "paste". Then, just left click paste and what you copied will paste there. I hope thats clear.
  4. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

The advice from the others are good, or you can do what I do - get a cauldron of boiling swamp water, add the eye of a newt, some frog breath, and a pinch of dragonfly wing. Yep, it's magic. I don't have a clue how all this stuff works. The same simple formula that got men to walk on the moon works for me.
  5. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

So simple Me so dumb
    Thanks guys