how do you like this

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 5string, Nov 24, 2010.

1. 5string

5string Member

Schools: Islam...yes! Christianity...no!
    Becky Yeh - OneNewsNow California correspondent - 11/23/2010 4:10:00 AM
    An expert on Islam explains that schools across the United States have implemented radical Islamic curriculum in public schools.

Brigitte Gabriel, founder of ACT! for America, explains that students are required to become a Muslim for three weeks, adopt Muslim names, memorize verses from the Quran, and visit a mosque for a field trip. If students try their best on assignments, she says, they will be guaranteed a good grade.

Students in these programs, laments the conservative activist, must also recite the Islamic prayer for salvation, which describes Islam as a straight path to God -- and Christianity in error.

"Here's what they're teaching in the public schools; [here's] what they're telling the students they have to memorize and recite," she says -- "'Praise be to Allah, Lord of Creation, the compassionate, the merciful, king of judgment day. You alone we worship, and to you alone we pray for help.'"

Gabriel sees more than a little inconsistency in how the material is being presented. "Remember, this is public school where we can't even say we have a Christmas break -- we have a 'winter break,'" she exclaims. "Where we can't even say we have Easter break -- it's now called 'spring break.'"

The ACT! for America president explains that Islamic ideologies are prevalent in textbooks, such as the way the term "jihad" is explained. She says instead of portraying the idea as one of violence and bloodshed, the texts describe it as a struggle against oppression -- the same description that al-Qaeda presents.

She argues that "what they're doing is literally brainwashing our students to prepare them to turn against our own soldiers and our own military and government by basically feeding them the talking points of al-Qaeda."

Gabriel contends that if students were to recite Bible verses, adopt Christian names, and learn a Christian prayer for salvation, many Americans would be infuriated, arguing it violates the alleged separation of church and state. But because of political correctness, she says, Islamic indoctrination is allowed in public schools.
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Public education.

Brainwashing one child at a time.

At one point it was called separation of church and state and forbidden.
    What do they call it now?

Cultures and values? Diversity awareness?

Apparently 'church' and 'synagogue' are different from 'mosque'.:mad:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

heres the thing they talk about middle east and asian schools radicalising kids , WRONG

they are radicalised in ther own homes and home mosques and sent over seas to fight , but some attack us at home after we welcome them to our shores

this is just another way of getting more recruits for the Army of Islam and should be stopped

separation of church and state i read or has that been changed too ??

as stated by a US friend of mine about this

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  4. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Is there a link to this whole deal?
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I would pull my kid out of school for those three weeks on the grounds that religion isn't supposed to be taught in schools. If they can't teach Christianity, I don't want them teaching Islam either.

Besides, if I have kids, they are going to go to a Catholic school.
  6. guns4life

guns4life New Member

i want one of those shirts jack
  7. 5string

5string Member

8. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Incredible. Thank you.