how lefties work against hunters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jack404, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

In the article below the lefties state we hunters have started a fear campaign

http://www.theage.com.au/environment/conservation/save-the-deer--for-hunters-20120721-22gy4.html

I for one state this is a LIE .

I have witnessed and been asked by the local police to put down 14 poisoned pets who went into the bush and ate poisoned foods. to be placed in that psition is wrong , killing kids pets so they dont suffer a agonising death? thats what the greenies say is acceptable except i used a gun to do so ....

collateral damage eh?

I have seen the last time the greens pushed the government to use poisons in the Illawarra area of NSW and seen every quoll and spooted quoll wiped out , the last two quolls i have seen in the area where poisoned and dead , i took both to the researchers and they agreed, but then covered it all up as the greenies cant be found guilty of WIPING OUT 6 ENDAGERED SPECIES IN THIS AREA ALONE!

but its a fact

quolls, spotted quoll , yellow face rock kangaroo's , striped tree kangaroo's parmenters possum and cactus flower possum now no longer exist in the Illawarra area

thank Bob the bum bandit Brown and Lee Rhiannon for that atrocity , and now they want to do so again , how many times will they need to get it right ??

we've seen them tell international experts they can deliver each poison bait to each target animal , then toss poison baits out of a plane at 5000 feet

then when it goes bad state they'll do better next time ..

folks we need to say no more next times for these people who lie just to ensure there are no guns , they dont care about the environment or a precious flora and fauna , they care about control over others

about getting power and holding it , and will do anything to achieve this .

I ask all of you who read this in Australia to contact the Environment Minister, Robyn Parker and demand they protect our flora and fauna and stop the wholesale slaughter of our native species by these horrid and wrong policies

I also ask you place the blame for all native poisoning on this person and that we take a class action against the anti gun lobby , the greens and the federal government for working to deliberately destroy our natural heritage and to blame innocents yet again for this wholesale slaughter

cheers to you all

jack
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i have posted the above here as the Australian mainstream media no longer publishes what i say .. despite them persistently asking for comment , they never publish what i say since the PM's rant that they must stop listening to the radicals ( pro gun pro democracy speakers )

So this is my responce to this story and i'll send the link via social media and get the word out that way
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Here in Alaska, the greenies always fight any introduction plans, mainly so hunters have less to think about. plan hunting trips, get their kids into hunting ect. About 20 years back they stopped plans to introduce elk into the MatSu and Interior.

The Indians have over 200 wood bison on a farm and are scared to let them go on Native lands for fear the greenies would use endangered species act to stop mineral development by Native Corporations on their own lands. Indians want assurances that govt won't do this down the road. Indians will eat the wood bison otherwise, unreal ain't it.
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Jack I would get PETA or some animal organization to help your fight.Killing like that harms all and is unexcusable.I am a avid hunter but would never consider such a despicable act.We who buy our license and taxes from sporting goods have gotten our animals back to where it should be.At first when the put a size limit on fish in our lakes it was a lil frustrating but now Texas has some of the best bass fishing around and larger ones are the norm.If non native species are a problem then relax regs and promote ethical hunting for them.Feral hogs are a major problem in the gulf states and destroy parks and farms.This has opened up alot of oppurtunity for hunters to form companies that eliminate uncontrolled herds to bring them to a manageble size.Alot of these pest are used to feed the hungry and provide extra income.I know some hunters will go in and sterilize the boars and never harm them.I love to hunt but it makes me mad and sick to see any animal treated so badly.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  5. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Active Member

from what i read about the quoll, it could be a helpful critter. why kill them all? i mean they eat rats mice and dead animals. it would rid the land of them