How long you think the kid has ??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 29, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

Under Islam, women have less rights than cattle. The truth is that women are ot even treated as human beings. Funny when the POTUS would whine about how China doesn't respect human rights while french kissing the rear end of the King of saudi Arabia where women have no rights at all.

It always made me cringe when certain people claimed we had installed a "democracy" in Iraq when in fact, we enabled a new regime that have taken women's rights away. Doesn't always work out right....

http://www.alternet.org/story/51621/women_under_attack:_the_talibanization_of_iraq
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Seeing as how that story was posted on the 28th, and it's now two days later, she might not be breathing at this moment!
  4. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Come on guys, the muslim faith is a peaceful religion. The poor guy said that his daughter brought shame on the family and caused him mental anguish. She should know better.
    It kills me that a lot of liberals think my above statement would be true. They think that sharia law isnt all that bad.
  5. g1nomad

g1nomad New Member

I think she needs to wear a traditional Burqa. I couldn't think
    of a better get up for Conceal Carry of a kitchen knife, ice pick,
    etc.
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

7. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

Baloney. I doubt there is a single person who thinks Islam is anything other than what it is which is a racist belief system used to persecute others.

The reason our government pretends to respect it is because we are addicted to foreign oil and can't risk angering our suppliers.

And contrary to your claim, it is not just liberals. The last administartion (Bush) not only kissed up to Islamists but went so far as to cover up the fact that Saudi Arabia is the #1 country financing terrorists who were killing Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't try to make this a liberal thing, our country has been under the thumb of the middle east for many decades. As long as we are, our leaders will all pretend to respect Islam.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Thus the caravan thief and pedophile teaches therefore it must be so.

If the girl is still alive it is because she escaped and is in a safe haven.
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Her body is in the Thames by now. What's left of it.