1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

How old is it, and is it worh anything

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by burner307, Dec 28, 2009.

1. burner307

burner307 New Member

i have a 5 shot forehand arms co. worchester mass u.s.a. pat date dec. 7, 86 to jan 11,87, applied for. It loks like a 32 cal. The grips have F&W on them and the top breaks open to discharge the shells. I found it in my grandfathers safe. He passed away about 6 years ago and my grandmother gave it to me and said it was my grandfathers, grandfather. I was just trying to find some information about it. Thank you for all your help.
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

about all i can tell you is "forehand arms company" was in business between 1890 and 1899. this revolver is NOT designed for smokeless DO NOT SHOOT MODERN AMMO IN IT.
    bill