1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

how PC can you be?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

read this ..

then let me know what you think

how PC is enough PC

do you let black folks rape you in case they think your complaint is racist based ??

this lady did ...

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013106.html

idiots like this do not belong in the gene pool

( the offender either)
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I am not too skilled at PC speach. I normally say exactly what is on my mind often without considering the consequences. This usually kept me in hot water with my boss at work.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

She is from california what do you expect. I cant say what i want cause i would get banned. THATS PART OF THE PROBLEM, ISN'T IT?
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

if i dont like somebody i say it. i dont care if i am racist, sexist or anything else. as a i free man i have a right to have whatever opinion i want and express it in spoken words.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Technically, you can't say anything you want on the printed internet because that's how you get sued for slander & libel. Word of mouth is totally legal within reason. Obviously one can't yell fire in a theater or make death threats to people.
  6. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    In other words she wanted sex with him so bad she was willing to risk her life and that of her daughter for a cheap thrill.