How to give a lib. a heart atack in one pic.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by time2shoot, Oct 30, 2012.

1. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

Thinking of this thread while at the reloading press this afternoon, tought my 4 year old how to crimp .308 rounds today, ha!

Loading some fresh shells for elk season this weekend so let the little one operate the rockchucker once I had it adjusted correctly. He'll be a pro before long. Once I get him able to trim and prep brass I'll be really set.
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Its A great fealing Is'nt it.:D
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

She was on it.
    And Having a ball :D
  4. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

need to hit The LGS.
    Ran out of the powder i use for .223
    Just ran 15 9mm. going to see how they work. first time loading lead bullets.
    looking for about 850fps.
    want to get a good target load worked up.
  5. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I just love this pic time2shoot.
    My youngest son is now in the Finnish Navy (he's a dual national and in Finland there is mandatory service). He is proud of what he's doing and he's a Gunners Mate in charge of the .50 cals on the ship. When he is discharged from the Finnish Navy he's telling me he wants to come join the US Navy.

Bring them up right and they become valuable citizens who not only know how to take care of themselves but also know how to help others. :)

Bring them up wrong and they become drug addicts and criminals...
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

:patriotic:Makes ya proud.
    As soon as i get some more powder, Ran out:rolleyes: thats why she quite that night:eek:. I hope to get some pics up of the other girls also.:D