How to handle a Telemarketer

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by MagnumFan, Sep 30, 2010.

1. MagnumFan

MagnumFan Former Guest

2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Page not found

Pops
  3. MagnumFan

MagnumFan Former Guest

4. red14

red14 Active Member

Mexican midget?
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Here is the south we have those Idiots John Boy and Billy. Up north you all have Bob and Tom. To me Bob and Tom put on the best radio morning show. I miss them fellers. Here it is either listen to inbreeding gone comercial, teenaged liberal Rhetoric, college Football, Gospel, or Gays. Miss my Bob and Tom
  6. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Big ugly, check out this link. You may be able to find the Bob and Tom show on a station in your area. If so, and you can't pull it in on the radio, you may be able to listen over the internet.

I've never heard of them before but just found them on a station in California. I don't get radio reception up here in the mountains but the station has a "listen live" link that works. Good news is that they're also an oldie rock station.

I'm going to give them a listen :D

http://www.bobandtom.com/affiliates

John
  7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

You'll like em. and yeah they are almost always on a classic rock station. The station I listened to them on played rock from the 60's and 70's. I liseten to them on the net sometimes but usually in the morning I ma runin around and I cant get them in the car. Its all good though. YOU'LL like em I imagine, they get a lot of comedians on there live. Rodney Carrington, Haywood Banks, Tim Wilson and that is just a few.
  8. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

I listen to them every morning. I love the show. To bad the FCC really crunched down on them, some of their stuff was hilarious but they can no longer air it. They have all that stuff now on the CD's they sell. The Politically Correct tie is my favorite from the Love Brothers.