how to kill the coming gun buybacks

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what gun buy backs you ask ?? theres already been a few , and theres gonna be more , here's how you stop then in thier tracks for a year or so

from a very cluey gent ...

I wonder how many "buyback" gift card recipients would be willing to complete the transaction if they first presented the cops doing the collecting with a simple card and asked them to sign it? The text would go something like this:

GUN SURRENDER PROTECTION CONTRACT

The [Name of Law Enforcement Agency] agrees that a special relationship exists between our department and [Name of Individual Surrendering Firearm] by virtue of his/her turning in a working firearm to us. Because we have encouraged him/her to be personally defenseless, we hereby agree to assume responsibility for his/her personal safety and protection, and admit liability should we fail in this duty.

[Signature/Title/Date]

here we printed these up on 3 X 5 cards and handed them out to people before they turned in their guns, the cops signed a couple then where ordered not too then closed shop and left with folks in lines with their guns

I wonder what US police would do if their refusal to sign caused the citizen to change their mind? I wonder if they'd just let people walk away with the gun they brought in spite of the "no questions asked" promise?
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I like it. If there is a buyback in Indiana, I'll do my best to be there.
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

We have never had a buy back program here and I hope that we never do, I do not beleive in them, but I do like the ideal of the card. Not all of us march to the beat of the same drum. You do have a good question.
  4. al45lc

al45lc New Member

While a nice idea, the Supreme Court has determined that the Police have no obligation to protect any particular individual, only society as a whole.
    Therefore, no contract for such protection is legally binding on either party.
    I've always wondered if these buyback programs are legal, since the cops are doing it wholesale (not as an individual) without an FFL.
    I gaurantee if I did this, the jack booted thugs of the BATFE would be knocking my door down.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this is not about right wrong or law

this is about perceptions

get a camera and film it , and when the cops refuse you state loudly for the camera's

and go to walk , when they try to stop you you ask someone to call the cops as your being robbed

the pollice invited you , you have done nothing wrong but now they want to force you to surrender your gun

show the gun grabbers for what they are

thugs

the media will bash the cops for it no matter what they do , you want to sell your gun if you can be safe yiou'll tell the TV crews

but they wont protect me if i do cause i'm ( fill in ) and thats wrong , then they tried to take it by force

i'd done nothing wrong , you saw !!!

i went to go back home and put my gun back in its safe but they didnt let me

this is not volentary , this is a trick to force you to give your expecive property away cheap and what do they do with the guns ?? some they sell to collectors!! ( it was done here but you stay vague on it )

yes they sell some to collector so how come collectors can have guns but people like me cant ?? cause i'm poor ??

this is a extream case of the haves and have not's those who have guns and those who dont and the ones who dont are just victims waiting for a crime as these people refused to say they'd help if i got in trouble or attacked or something

why do we have police if they wont protect and serve ???

get the idea??
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

The purpose of a contract is to create a relationship that otherwise does not exist.
    The SCOTUS has ruled that police have no inherent duty to any individual, but that doesn't mean a police force couldn't create such a duty by contractually agreeing to it.

And as Jack said, the purpose isn't to sue on the basis of the contract later. The purpose is to open the eyes of people.

:confused:

You don't need an FFL to buy guns that you're not going to resell.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the true purpose is to put the anti's into a untenable position so it kills the buy backs as a huge liability and a hated exercise by all , most of all the cops who look like nazi's for following instructions so they refuse to take part ( as what happened here )
  8. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I for one do beleive in gun owner ship for all. I have told my friends and others here that if you think dialing 911 will save you think agian because you are living in FAIRY TAIL LAND.