how to win a bet about Islam in america

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I posted on a forum a year ago when bloomberg stated "the streets wont be full of Halal food shops, not in my lifetime"

guess what

i took that and made a bet with a guy who is a nice enough guy ( US guy NY city , met him in person last trip ) who is a shooter but thinks Islam is "sorta ok with a few weird ones" as he put it

the bet that there would be 50 Halal food places with in a 2 block radius ( two south north east and west ) within a year , the bet comes good in march

there are currently 81 halal food stores within that zone

the bet , to vote who i say next election for him or for me to forever stop ribbing him about his politics and beleif of Islam as just another religion

and today they published this ... now who's good for gun's and shooters rights inn NY city ?? anyone ??

http://loganswarning.com/2011/01/10/halal-invades-ground-zero-expands-across-the-city-photo-essay/
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011