how was everyones hunts

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by evan756, Jan 7, 2010.

1. evan756

evan756 New Member

if the way i type bothers yeah that much i am sure best off if you just ignore my post then im sure it bothers some ppl but not all of you
  2. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Don't let it bother you Evan. I'm glad to have you new guys here and I enjoyed the pictures! (I'm VERY envious!!!)

As far as your writing, while it does take me a little bit to decipher it, I don't think it is an indication of your level of maturity or education.
    I have more of a problem with people flaming new members in such an insulting way. All that will do is run off new or potential members to what I think is the best forum out there!

Nobdys prfct!!!

3. evan756

evan756 New Member

I apreciate it hkruss. I will work on making my messages easier to read, i am a millwright not much of an english student. I am glad that you enjoyed the pictures i am envious of many of the rules and the way the hunting seasons seem to be aranged in the states. I do realize that i am verry lucky to be able to hunt in sask and not pay a fortion to enjoy a great pass time in the middle of the best hunting around.
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

+1 here. New members are more important than punctuation and unneeded correction isn't very helpful.

Nice post and pics dude! Here are my two deer this year killed with my Pre-64 32 WS.

[​IMG]

And the redneck pics of doe heads. Left to right, Tammy, Dot, Julie, Samantha, Daisy & Dee Dee! :D

[​IMG]

cycloneman,

PC has indeed gotten into deer hunting. I found a good day lease and talked the owner into a season lease. I went down and mended fences and helped with other chores in the off season. He finally agreed and my buddies took over and booted me because I wanted to fill my tags. :mad::mad:

If I'm paying $1,200 for a season lease (200 acres in Mason County), I am going to fill my freezer. They wanted to try to manage 200 acres low fence like it was 5,000 high fence. I killed what came to my stand. I filled all my tags for 3 years and it was great.

If I ever get on another, I will fill my tags and the devil take the hindmost. :eek: :D :D
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  5. evan756

evan756 New Member

very nice its always a great feeling to reach your tag limit i love how you name all the deer. the moose in my display pic were all named to but by the local people in the area they were all a little disapointed that we shot tobi the big bull but were more than happy to get a few packages of steak to ease the complaints My hunting season this year cost me about 85 dollars couldnt imagine having to pay more than that for deer but i am sure i would if i had to.