How will you handle a TSA check point?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dbcooper, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

I've been stopped down towards the border by the state troopers. Quick "you y'all doin" and a glance in the van and we were gone. Minor annoyance. I did get ticked off by the state doing a stop on a highway for a friggin' survey about how we used the highway. Dimwits!

The answer is, no, you can't look in my car, no, no, no. You got a warrant?
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Roll the window down, hand him my license/registration/proof of insurance if asked. I won't submit to any searches unless I'm under arrest or they have a warrant saying they may search my vehicle.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  3. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

The TSA does not now, nor have they ever had, any law enforcement powers. They are nothing more then security guards for airports. I will not stop for a TSA checkpoint and if they were to force me off the road, attempt to open my vehicle door or remove me from my vehicle, I will treat them the same as any other car jacker in full accordance and justification under Texas Law.
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

They cause enough problems in the airport, don't need them cluttering up the roads too.

On my trip a couple weeks ago, I never wanted to punch a TSA guy so badly before; there were two lines waiting to go thru the scanners, one was less obvious as it was further away and was a shorter line.

This one TSA dude motioned for some folks to go to the other shorter line and said "Come on folks, head over there, it's OK. I'm not as intimidating as I look."

I stared at him in disbelief, what a clown. And no guy, you're not intimidating at all. You rank up there with mall security as far as I'm concerned. What a D-bag.

OH, and did you guys hear about the cancer patient who got raped over by TSA the other day? heard it on the radio this morning, this is the first article that popped up about it in Google I could find:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cancer-patient-asked-lift-bandages-airport-17434042

they contaminated the IV she had, freakin' idiots.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    http://blog.tsa.gov/2011/10/myth-buster-tsa-not-setting-up.html
    As part of an ongoing terrorism prevention and response program, the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security hosted a statewide exercise on October 18-20, 2011. TSA participated through its Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response program. The exercise focused on improving the communications and operating relationships of state, local, and federal agencies when responding to any type of homeland security situation.

TSA VIPR personnel participated at multiple locations in the Tennessee exercise, supporting state and local personnel as they inspected vehicles to identify potential security threats.

In addition, Transportation Security Officers were in attendance to provide information including a leaflet to truck drivers at weigh stations about TSA’s First Observer program that encourages drivers to report potentially suspicious activity or items they see on the road.

TSA officers did not physically screen drivers during this exercise as erroneously reported. The actual vehicle inspections were conducted by the Tennessee State Highway Patrol just the same as they are done every day.
  6. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Where were the bricks made Los Alamos???:D Or from red clay take from near a Nuke power plant?? Pu 238 amd 239 are used in the SE part of SOuth Carolina near Ga border. Lots of red brick clay in Ga, Lets see anyone know half life of plutonium??
  7. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I would tell them to get lost. Last time I dealt with TSA I almost punched the guy and I was heading home from the Army. I was discharged without any civi's so I went home in PT shirt and Shorts and running shoes with that cheap backpack they gave me when I enlisted. I had my DD214 on me and they flat out pulled me aside and radioed me in seeing if I was deserting!!! I had my DD214 and my ID's on me!
  8. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

depends on the isotope.. 244 80mys.. 238..88ys big difference.. :)
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i have a T shirt

9 convictions for improper touching

will you be number 10 ?

got it when this TSA BS first started

looking forward to wearing it through your customs with my air travel notices ( should be doozies by now)
  10. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Why would you do that?? I'd do exactly what I do when the local PD here want's to set up a Nazi checkpoint err sobriety checkpoint. Roll down my window, ask if i'm being detained followed by am I free to go? It's Illegal, aka aginst the law, to be stopped without probable cause, at leist in Ohio.

I've been threatened with all sorts of unjustified charges for not answering their "Have you been drinking tonight" questions only to drive off in the end without a single charge. They know the 'ole "sobriety checkpoint" BS is unconstitutional, they just bank on catching the sheep.
  11. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

please understand that the TSA is not restricted to airports

it was widley reported that they were at both the Democratic and Republican conventions patting people down entering the floor
  12. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Really? Not the Secret Service but the TSA? LMAO I bet they all felt safe with the TSA clowns patting people down. Too bad the TSA isn't in charge of Presidental detail.
  13. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

A security guard can be used anywhere. The fact remains that they have ZERO law enforcement authority.
  14. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

seems like a mandate from the king.. er.. president could change that in an instant. our urrent ruler has put aout many.. many many.
  15. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

no, the TSA had nothing to do with the candidates

they were searching the general public as they entered the building is what I heard reported