Hows it going up there in the NE

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 14, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

2. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

And linemen and equipment set idle as they were turned away from the area for not being IBEW members. Union membership over doing the right thing.
  3. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

Doubtful, it's pre-programmed in the free 'bama phones,
  4. ag fox

ag fox New Member

The fraud in the white house came and saw and said I'm from the Gov't and were here to help So how do you think were doing real people fend for them selves others depend on Obama We had food fuel protection shortages and gauging but the Govt. CAME TO HELP
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Yea there good for that. Bottom line for any large disaster is - your on your own.

I watched the news tonight and saw the black Jesus walk the recently cleaned streets. dont want to get his shoes dirty.

You guys keep putting up the good fight. It sucks and 4 yrs from now you will be allmost normal. Whatever that ends up to be. You will never forget anything those bone heads say. I remember GWB saying Katrina was just going to be a minor inconvience to us.

In a couple of years you will be wanting to forget this, the trees will start to grow back new limbs and that will hide the damage and disguise the empty spaces. Then all of a sudden you will hear stories of people heading to the hospital over black mold in the walls killing them. You will end up with some new problem you could not see coming like chineese drywall. YOu woint know what this is yet. It will only show once its too late. Then people will have to sue again and rebuild again.

I heard today bozo promised 20 billion to NY to rebuild. Sounds like alot but it aint. Thats not going far. They know it too.

We blew thru the first 100 billion and there was still trash on the ground.

Just when you see things really start to pick up and move the money will run out. Guarrentee you that.

I have learned that the best thing for a flooded house is a fire. Those who's houses burned are the lucky ones. They dont have to fight insurance co's as hard.

Good luck and stay warm. Try to look at the positive things. Even if they are small. If you can get to the point where your not bitter after 10 yrs I think you made good.

dont bother crying, doesn't do any good.

God bless you all.