1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

HR Young America Double Action

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Bmerchen, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Bmerchen

Bmerchen New Member

Went out shooting this past Saturday, and one of the guys asked me if I liked jigsaw puzzles? Of course I said uuuhhh why? He then gave me a HR Young America Double Action 7 shot .22 revolver. The only problem was that most of it was in an old butter dish, he said he took it apart one night 6 or 7 years ago and never got around to putting it back together. The serial number is 446466, and the frame and parts seem to be in pretty good shape. I was hoping that someone would have a parts diagram for this gun before I try just winging it. Thanks, bill
  2. Enfield

Enfield New Member