Human roadblock used to stop speeding driver

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 15, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

LOL....what a bunch of idiots. So they felt they needed to wreck this guy out before he potentially caused and accident and hurt someone............and they felt using cars with people in them "the right way to do this". Then in reality those cops should all be put in jail also, because they put all those people in just as much danger as this guy did?????, but what are the chances that would happen? It just doesn't make any sense.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thats Australia

you know those road spike you use there , we used em here way way back but the PC types got em banned in many places as they could end up hurting the offender

crims got way more rights than law abiding folks
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Geez....so its ok to hurt a bunch of innocent people? Stinking Liberal crap if you ask me. Protecting the criminals and general miscreants worldwide.

It would be different if it were the LE people putting their lives on the line, heck let the guy ram 20 cars if they wanted...they should be ashamed.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the back lash on this has been huge , kids in civilian cars ordered to become part of a roadblock ??

this government is history folks
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Well, I said it on a thread one time and got a little heat, but I don't think many LE believe in "PROTECT AND SERVE" anymore......its mostly only about enforcement now. ****I am not saying there are no really great cops out there that would stop at nothing to safe a life.****just that some will, some won't.

Maybe you guys and gals will get some rights back.........like less gun restrictions. It is sad how the anti-gun agenda was pushed and pushed, but come to find out it doesn't work. Just making it so people cannot protect themselves.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

But thats the UN agenda , make you totally reliant on the state ...

for everything , oneday it'll even tell you all the facts as they wish you to know , not that they are doing that now ;)
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's so weird, I can't think of any logical thing to say. :eek:
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I cannot imagine any American LEO even conceiving of attempting that, much less actually putting a plan like that in motion.
  10. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is obsurd. Thanks Jack.