hunting partner

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by old semperfi, Mar 31, 2010.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    hey guys and girls,i live in southern indiana(jeffersonville)i am an avid deer hunter and normally hunt hoosier national forrest.i use shotgun and muzzel loaders during the seasons.i have lost my last hunting partner due to his lack of backbone to tell his wife no.im looking for a male or female that lives in my area that also needs a partner to hunt.if guns are your problem i have extra smoke poles and shotguns to loan,i will even teach you to hunt deer.i am 59 and have a bad back so i need help in dragging.the only thing you really need is to have your oun transportation and be willing to camp a few days in a tent.give me a private shout if anybody may be interested old semperfi
  2. Geri @ Cope's

Geri @ Cope's New Member

Sure wish I lived closer but you're about 4 hrs from me. Just my luck. :eek:
  3. wpage

wpage Active Member

OS,
    If I ever move out your way will give you a shout...
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I still hunt in ohio, I did season before last any hooo. How far are ya from Brookville Ind? I hunt around Ross Ohio some so If it aint too far outta my way I might come over and stalk da woods wit cha.
  5. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Darn, could have used this when I lived there 15 years ago! Truley, I miss Indiana whitetail, sage fed Muleys leave much to be desired for table fare in comparison.
  6. shootemup56

shootemup56 New Member

Did you ever find yourself a partner, Im also 59 but Im from NY,I hunted in Ohio once and loved it would love to get back out their,I to have a bad back hurt it in the service,oh well give me a hoot if you are still looking,Im retired and can hunt anytime. My email is shootemup56@yahoo.com