Hunting with the VP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Feb 13, 2006.

?

Would you hunt with the VP

Poll closed Feb 18, 2006.
  1. Ride with Ted Kennedy

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Golf with Gearld Ford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fish with Jimmy Carter

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Hunt with the VP

33 vote(s)
    86.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

With all the media feeding frenzy over VP hunting
    How do feel about going hunting with him
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I'd hunt with him. If that idiot lawyer had obeyed the rules and stayed in line with the others, he would not have gotten shot! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I'd hunt with him too. I don't see that he did anything wrong or unreasonable.
  4. wolfgang2000

wolfgang2000 New Member

;) Now you are telling me that is wrong to shoot lawyers! :confused: :D
    Y'all are taking all the fun out of life. ;) :D :D :D :D Do you know how hard it is to hit one of them sapsuckers with the ambulance in the way? :eek: :D :D :D
  5. SixForSure

SixForSure New Member

Now remember, it's 0nly 99% of lawyers that give the other 1% a bad name.
  6. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

OK, I want to know who voted that they would ride with Kennedy?? :eek: :eek:
  7. flopshot

flopshot New Member

watch out wolf man, talking like that will bring the wrath of valleyboy down on you and i can't spare any glock guys in this crowd. :eek:
  8. octorarocruiser

octorarocruiser New Member

9. octorarocruiser

The idiot lawyer was retrieving a bird. It was the responsibility of the rest of the party to wait until he rejoined the group and then line up and resume the hunt. I have guided bird hunts for many years and quite frankly most hunters have no idea how to hunt birds safely. The problem in that group is no one had the balls to call the VP on gun safety. That is if anyone in the party understood gun safety.
  10. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

One of them trolls from brand X must have slipped in :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  11. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

That's not the way I heard it this morning. I read that they were sitting in a vehicle, and the old lawyer got out to flush a covey. So Cheney got out and went the other direction, off by himself quite a ways. The old lawyer wasn't part of a "group" at this point. He approached Cheney, knowing that Cheney was by himself and looking for birds. He didn't announce his presence, and Cheney had no idea the old man was coming his direction.
  12. flopshot

flopshot New Member

statistics show that 12.50 % of responders are thrill seeking daredevils with no sense of mortality or pain. or they could just be drunk seals :eek: same thing
  13. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

I voted to ride with Kennedy............because I don't want to be shot at anymore.

I can't trust the VP hunting party.............Look what happen...........By the way, How do you think the people will think about Guns..........after this ?????
  14. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Don't forget your PFD :D :D :D :D
  15. ducky

ducky New Member

I was vote #1 for a ride with Kennedy. I bet I can hold my breath underwater longer than he can.. :p
  16. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I'll hunt with the Veep. As long as I'm walking behind him with my 12 gage.

BTW.....I'd hunt with Kennedy too. Same conditions and hope this ol' legs don't mess me up and I trip and have an AD into the back of his bloated liberal Head.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  17. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Hanging out with Vince Foster or flying with Ron Brown should have been part of the poll. :D
  18. octorarocruiser

I would't hold my breath waiting to hear the truth of what really happened. It is a pretty embarassing situation for a politician to find himself in. You can bet that the 22 hours were spent looking for the easiest way out and that was laying the blame on the old lawyer.

The farm owner was with with the parties. Why would she allow two parties to hunt close together? Why would she allow a party to split up without putting some distance between them.

I think the best explanation we may ever hear came from one of the comedians. Cheney had a heart palpatation which caused his trigger finger to spasm.
  19. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Well, that's a good point. I hadn't really considered that they might be releasing "cover up" information instead of the truth. I must have forgotten who we were talking about!
  20. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Whatever it was I believe it was an accident. Sadly, we have already been bombarded with so much negative media about it that the truth does not seem to be what they want. The media hate Bush and Cheney so this is a free for all for them. It sounds like the press is mad that they weren't treated like the gods they think they are. Contempt of the media is not a crime to my knowledge.
    My opinion is that it was a bunch of older gents hunting who may not have the ears, eyes or reflexes they once had. I know I don't.

Is it true that non fatal hunting accidents don't require immediate notification of law enforcement in Texas?