Huntsman

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by micasaloco, Jul 14, 2006.

1. micasaloco

micasaloco New Member

I have owned , for 25 years, a Clot Huntsman 22 lr #161837-C. I bought it from a retired police officer who told me the arm is unregistered. It is in very good condition, the grips have normal wear but no gouges or chips. The blueing has some wear (approx 20%) on the barrel from a leather holster. Do you have any info on date of manufacture or value? Thanks, Brad
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Brad.....welcome to TFF. :)

Your Colt Huntsman was made in 1964. The value, according to the Blue Book is:

90% - $250
    80% - $200
    70% - $180

BTW....whether this gun is registered or not has no effect on it's value.....and since I believe AZ has pretty liberal gun laws, it has no effect on your ownership of it either.

Take it out and shoot it & enjoy it! :D
  3. micasaloco

micasaloco New Member

Thanks xracer, youv'e given me the info I needed. Now I'll go waste some targets.