Hurricane Sandy Bums out Obummer

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Oct 29, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

POTUS Obama/Obozo/Obummer must be getting REALLY bummed out by hurricane Sandy. Instead of running around the campaign trail trying to rally votes he's forced to stay in Washington until the hurricane is over and then be 'around' to go look at damage, pretend to direct FEMA and lose all that time in Ohio and Wisconsin that he wants to spend.

Sandy is going to cost him votes - lots of them because there is no way FEMA can get to all the worst effected areas and fix everything for the voters before election day.

Sandy is the hand of God in this case slapping Obozo down. This storm will still be raging over the east coast on the 31st and will continue to cause problems through Nov. 2nd or 3rd. leaving the voters with just 3-4 days to pick up pieces and still get out to vote. Lots of people won't be bothering to vote and FEMA won't be able to fix things to get them to vote. This is karma taking away those 112 year old dead peoples votes plus many other fraudulent votes.

I hope and pray the people in the area remain safe - I have some good conservative friends out there.

Sadly, some of my friends will be affected for sure. However, if hurricane Sandy does her job well enough then she is going to guarantee that Obozo and his cronies have to get out of our government.

He will certainly fail to be able to respond fast enough before voting day simply because it is logistically impossible to do so. He can't say right now today - GO to that County! They have been hardest hit! - Go There and Go There - the damage won't be known for another 48 hours at least. This is all costing him time that he simply doesn't have. Once Sandy comes ashore tomorrow even Air Force One will be grounded.

Bye Bye Obozo you POS.
  2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Good thought, but.
    Obama and the Democrats are masters of deceit and Never Let a Good Disaster go to waste.

Perfect opportunity to postpone/cancel the Election. To many people will not be able to get to the polls. This will give him more time to cook the books and steal the election.
  3. WHSmithIV

They can't 'cancel' the election. That's the best part. Those states are still going to Obozo - it's the undecided voters in the swing states that will make the difference. What will push them to the other side will be his bumbling. Sandy is also keeping him from campaigning in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa and Colorado. Sandy is making his time run out.
  4. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Yes, t President can cancel the Election by EO from many years ago.

More likely the Elections will continue , millions of voters will not be allowed to vote. Lawsuits will fly and Obama will remain in office until they are settled. Could take years.
  5. WHSmithIV

Don't think so because he's going to carry those states anyway - they are all blue states
  6. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Source for this claim, because Article I Section 4 and Article II Section 1 state differently. Granted, I wouldn't put it past him to violate the Constitution by EO but nothing I've researched so far indicates it would be legal.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/RL32471.pdf
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  7. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

You know I have been searching for that info all afternoon. Can't find it. Several months ago some female Dem. Govn. made the comment that Obama should cancel the election due to the economic hardships it would place on States that were suffering financially based on an EO written many years ago and dug up from the achieves. Can't find it, but I know it was discussed on Talk Radio for a few weeks. Maybe I was dreaming or drinkin, but if I find it I will post it. Sorry.
  8. WHSmithIV

Actually, the only way the election can be postponed is by the US Congress.
  9. norahc

norahc Active Member

Yep, but like I said, I wouldn't put it past oBo to violate the Constitution again...
  10. norahc

norahc Active Member

steve,

Is this what you were referring to?
    http://projects.newsobserver.com/un...ional_elections_for_two_years_was_she_serious
  11. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest