Husband store

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by cycloneman, Jan 7, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

HUSBAND STORE

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates: You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor, the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

‘That’s nice,’ she thinks, ‘but I want more.’ So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are drop dead gorgeous.

‘Wow,’ she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, and help with housework.

‘Oh mercy me!’ she exclaims, ‘I can hardly stand it!’ Still she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, help with housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes up to the sixth floor and the sign reads;

Floor 6 – You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a New Wives store just across street.

The sign on the first floor reads: Floor 1 – These women love sex.

The sign on the second floor reads: Floor 2 – These women love sex, have money, and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth, and sixth floors have never been visited
  2. doug66

doug66 New Member

i like it, thanks for sharing.
  3. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member