Husqvarna Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by eddyg, Jul 12, 2012.

1. eddyg

eddyg New Member

Greetings,

Hopefully, I have posted in the correct forum. If not, please accept my apology and move to appropriate forum.

I have a revolver that first belonged to my grandfather, then my father. It is chambered for .22, 6 shot, Double Action. It has an octagonal, 4 inch barrel. Matching serial numbers on barrel, ejector rod, and frame. Grip is checkered wood (perhaps walnut).

Under the manufacturer's name (on frame) there is a 4 digit number (6404) and letters "PTB". On opposite side of frame is possibly the serial number: L No. 1976.

This was the first handgun I learned to shoot (age 8). The last time the pistol was fired was sometime in 1977. The firing pin is missing. It was attached to hammer.

I would like (1) additional information, or at least a couple of websites that would give information (I have made numerous searches) and (2) approximate value. I understand the difficulty in providing value because you do not have the handgun and cannot ascertain condition from only my post.

Thanks for your help.
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

See other post for response.

Jim