1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Husqvarna Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by eddyg, Jul 12, 2012.

1. eddyg

eddyg New Member

Greetings,

Hopefully, I have posted in the correct forum. If not, please accept my apology and move to appropriate forum.

I have a revolver that first belonged to my grandfather, then my father. It is chambered for .22, 6 shot, Double Action. It has an octagonal, 4 inch barrel. Matching serial numbers on barrel, ejector rod, and frame. Grip is checkered wood (perhaps walnut).

Under the manufacturer's name (on frame) there is a 4 digit number (6404) and letters "PTB". On opposite side of frame is possibly the serial number: L No. 1976.

This was the first handgun I learned to shoot (age 8). The last time the pistol was fired was sometime in 1977. The firing pin is missing. It was attached to hammer.

I would like (1) additional information, or at least a couple of websites that would give information (I have made numerous searches) and (2) approximate value. I understand the difficulty in providing value because you do not have the handgun and cannot ascertain condition from only my post.

Thanks for your help.
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

See other post for response.

Jim