Hypocrites of Gun Control

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Tony22-250, May 27, 2010.

1. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Oh why do I watch? I can't stand rosie o'donnell, she's a fraud...but watching it does make me want to go gun shopping.

Heh, I like the lady that said 'we need laws for the criminal, he needs to give me six minutes so I can remove the lock from my gun'. Hahaha!!!
  3. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

One word for Rosie O'donnell...MORON..not for a lack of better words, but out of respect for the forum.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Zane, I wish you wouldn't disparage morons like that.
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Someone should bring Rosie up to speed she wants child safety locks. I though every new firearm came with a lock. Hypocrites abound these days so she didn't want to miss the bus and be left out.
  6. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    What can you expect from someone who is as stupid as Rosie is she is an insult to the female gender.
  7. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

I'd like to send nosie rosie a message.....
  8. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

One of the video's comments says it best.
  9. 199er

199er New Member

..................On a 'positive note'........... Rosie O'Donnell was named "The Most Annoying Celebrity of 2007" by a PARADE Magazine reader's poll. ......she responded to the award stating...... "Frankly, most celebrities are annoying ... and I suppose I am the most annoying, but, whatever".

Sadly this title only lasted one year...It's a shame it wasn't awarded in perpetuity as her actions are most deserving of this special recognition!
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  10. 199er

199er New Member

On a 'positive note'............Rosie O'Donnell was named "The Most Annoying Celebrity of 2007" by a PARADE reader's poll...........She responded to the 'honor' by stating...... "Frankly, most celebrities are annoying ... and I suppose I am the most annoying, but, whatever."

Sadly this title only lasted one year...It's a shame it wasn't awarded in perpetuity as her actions are most deserving of this special recognition!
  11. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

She will probably get the Lifetime Achievement Award for this though.:D
  12. Jim K

Jim K New Member

A woman in MD once applied for a CCW license (almost impossible to get in MD unless you are a big businessman, a retired cop, or politically connected) and was told she would almost certainly be turned down. A few minutes later, she overheard the state cop who told her that say, "I wouldn't let her have a gun, I might want some of that myself sometime." She wrote the insanely anti-gun governor and received a reply thanking her for supporting his gun control proposals!

Jim
  13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

For the award they should give out an Oscar like statue of her.
  14. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

That is precisely what is wrong with may issue. What she should have done is contact the local media and see if they would publish that. You know the womens groups do't care if you don't share their agenda so the only way is to get the message out so the average citizen is shocked out of their complacent little cocoon.
  15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    What is about bull lezzies that makes them so angry? They are never happy. I remember when she pulled out of her K-Mart commercials because she found out they sold rifles. She tried lambasted Tom Selleck for being a gun owner on her TV show (the one where she "claimed" she loved Tom Cruise). Forget her and her idiot audience. They haven't a clue about the Constitution or the laws that protect her. Her biggest concern is Gay marriage. TJ