1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    I highly doubt Washington state would take any such stance, but it is pretty hard to argue with the logic of the last one.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/02...es-south-of-seattle-they-speak-for-all-of-us/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    There is so many friggin laws in this country how can a person say anything without violating some lame law.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Having lived here all my 55 years, I can guarantee you no voice in our government EVER made a statement about seceding from the union. Never.

The sign is on private property and no one has any say in the matter.

The obie sign is relatively new, but it's predecessor has been there for decades.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/28/national/28billboard.html?_r=1

Google Uncle Sam sign I-5 for a great bit of American history.
  4. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

an awesome story, that. wish there were a lot more like him.
  5. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

Here is a good idea, lets some of us fine the guy who has the signs, and get copies made that fit the little stands like garage sale signs and just put them everywhere. The most a person could be charged with is littering
  6. musclehead

musclehead New Member

I've seen anti Obama signs all over America, maybe not in every state but alot of them.