I am fed up with Lee Precisions website! Where in the hell can I find a resizing pin?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by bluesea112, Nov 16, 2012.

1. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

I have wasted over an hour searching the internet to try and find replacement resizing/decapper pins for my Lee resizing dies. Does anybody know where I can find the bloody pins? I need them for .45 acp, .223, .308, 7mm Rem Mag, .243 Win, .223, .30-06, .45/70 Gov, and 300 RUM.

I don't want the stupid universal pin. I want the resizing/decap pin! Why does Lee make it so damn hard to find the stupid replacement pin!!!???!!!

AAaarrrgggg, I'm going to go bust off a few rounds while I wait on a reply to blow off some steam. I have wasted an hour. Man that ticks me off!
  2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Re: I am fed up with Lee Precisions website! Where in the hell can I find a resizing

Will this help? Not sure what you need.

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?sortb...onids=4294846304&newcategorydimensionid=12758
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

4. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Re: I am fed up with Lee Precisions website! Where in the hell can I find a resizing

Steve, you are a God sent. I checked Natchez and they didn't have it. I figured Midway wouldn't have it if Natchez didnt. I was incorrect. Thanks again, Steve. I can already feel my veins starting to relax.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Glad to help. If you don't mind, why the need for so many different decapping stems?
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

tittan reloading.
  7. Munch

Munch Member

+1 for Titan Reloading! Great prices and fast shipping. No complaints after a handful of orders.
  8. RandyP

RandyP Member

Wait a sec, am I hearing that Lee Precision has the nerve to hide the lists of Parts for their products on their website first page under a tab secretly coded "Parts"? Who'd a thunk it?

lol

And YES, I am just being a smart a$$. lol - It is surprisingly easy to not see something right in front of your eyes on a busy web page. Kinda like the Fedex arrow,once you find it you can never miss it again.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  9. mikld

mikld Active Member

Well, 1.5 minutes into the Lee website, I clicked on reloading dies, then the die caliber, then the "click here for parts" link...
  10. RustyFN

RustyFN Member

When I broke a Lee decaping pin in my 223 die I just called them and they sent one right out. Yes it was just that easy. :D
  11. stev32k

stev32k Well-Known Member

The decapping pin on my Lee "guaranteed unbreakable" universal decapping die has broken three times. I send them an email and it is answered in less than 24 hours. The replacement arrives in about three days.
  12. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Yep, me too. The only "part" they don't offer is the resizer/decap pin.
  13. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

As I mentioned before, they offer all of the parts to their resizing dies except the resizing/decap pins.
  14. mikld

mikld Active Member

15. RandyP

RandyP Member

You leave me confused - I admit I did not check every one of the calibers you mention, just half of them - and they ALL showed the decapping mandrels or pins on the Lee website -

Can you tell me what caliber you found to be lacking this line item?

I accept the reality that there will always be some who can find a way to break anything if they really put in the extra effort - LOL - but the Lee design should allow a pin to slip out of the collet before breaking - unless it has been tighten too tight?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012