The Firearms Forum banner

I am New and Wondering

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jack404 
#1 ·
I am new to the forum,and registered a bit ago.I was wondering,is there A place where people can post either "wanted" or "for sale" items here? Is it maybe also allowed to offer any type of Black Powder Related services here? For a quick instance,I sandblast fine items with delicate media such as Firearm parts etcetera that need cleaned up to restore. thats about all I will sya about it untill I know the basic rules around here.I have just got into actual black powder firearms just a couple months ago,so I joined this forum to learn more about it. My sole purpose is to learn here,but those questions I would like to know about.Thanks

#2 ·
Ok put a add for your services in the link exchange as a start ( we dont count that as spam )

you can put a add in the buy swap sell section here

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

we do advise folks to be wary of folks with low posts and no feed back so things may be slow till folks know you but theres a goodly amount of use for your expertise in fine media blasting ( i take it corn flour or glass bead etc and the new carbide silaca compounds) for the folks here particularly in restoring pitted finishes ( it dont remove the pitt but removes the rust and allows you to protect the metal as usual a great clean up before blueing )

i'm a big black powder fan shooter maker and monkey

welcome to the forum and thanks for asking how to .

cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.