1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I am New and Wondering

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by kempnerkaos, Sep 9, 2012.

1. kempnerkaos

kempnerkaos New Member

I am new to the forum,and registered a bit ago.I was wondering,is there A place where people can post either "wanted" or "for sale" items here? Is it maybe also allowed to offer any type of Black Powder Related services here? For a quick instance,I sandblast fine items with delicate media such as Firearm parts etcetera that need cleaned up to restore. thats about all I will sya about it untill I know the basic rules around here.I have just got into actual black powder firearms just a couple months ago,so I joined this forum to learn more about it. My sole purpose is to learn here,but those questions I would like to know about.Thanks
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ok put a add for your services in the link exchange as a start ( we dont count that as spam )

you can put a add in the buy swap sell section here

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

we do advise folks to be wary of folks with low posts and no feed back so things may be slow till folks know you but theres a goodly amount of use for your expertise in fine media blasting ( i take it corn flour or glass bead etc and the new carbide silaca compounds) for the folks here particularly in restoring pitted finishes ( it dont remove the pitt but removes the rust and allows you to protect the metal as usual a great clean up before blueing )

i'm a big black powder fan shooter maker and monkey

welcome to the forum and thanks for asking how to .

cheers