i am not sure where to post this site, but it has some very disturbing stuff!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rosierita, Jun 29, 2004.

1. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/default.asp

including a video of muslim kids mocking a beheading! :mad: :mad: :mad: you have to scroll down a bit to see it. it shows several very disturbing videos, including the beheadings of some of those that have lost their lives so far. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I'll bet their parents are proud. Really. This is the same culture that teaches its children to be suicide bombers.

These are sick, sick people.