I Am Proud To Say, "I Am A Redneck!"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. m77user

m77user Active Member

Redneck from Montana.
  2. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Redneck is a derogatory slang term that was used in reference to poor, uneducated white farmers, especially from the southern United States. It is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks), and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).
    In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways, and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and racists. At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  4. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

I think you fellows are really Red,White and Blue necks.:)
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

red neck, cracker, backwerd a$$ country ____, whit trash, tattood whit trash,
    If that what it is called to be considerd a true american with true values.

Yep I is one.