I am shocked! SHOCKED!! I say!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

They have found evidence of fraudulant actions in the Indiana primary in 2008 when Obama and Clinton were put on the ballot!! Seems peoples names were forged. OMG this could mean Obama could be linked to illegal activity. Tell me it ain't so. Don't worry, you'll read all about it on msnbc. cough choke.

SOUTH BEND - Suspected fake petition pages to place Democrats Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the ballot during the 2008 Indiana primary passed through the county voter registration office on days when the Republican head of the office was absent, The Tribune has learned.

The pages in question bear the stamped signature of Republican Linda Silcott, indicating Silcott was not in the office at the time to sign the documents by hand. By comparison, most of the other, non-suspicious pages examined by The Tribune contain Silcott's written signature.

Meanwhile, 13 more St. Joseph County residents whose signatures appear on the petitions, including former South Bend mayor and Indiana governor Joe Kernan, have come forward to say they did not sign the documents, and the Indiana Republican Party has called for a federal investigation into the matter.

"How deep does this problem go?" state GOP Chair Eric Holcomb asked. "Is it isolated to St. Joseph County or was it a broader, coordinated effort across the state? ... Who forged the signatures and why?"

http://www.southbendtribune.com/sbt...-a-stamped-signature-20111011,0,3946909.story
  2. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

aha! now we see how it happened. i wondered bout that happening. Course all we get now is I HAD NO IDEA or i had nothing to do with it. uh huh sure.
  3. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

There's nothing about this whole Obama afair that hasn't stunk like hot steaming doodoo from the very begining and everybody knows it! Oh, but don't ask anyone for an explanation. You won't get one. Their highly intelectual spin for any suspicious conduct is quite simple, you and I are racist.
  4. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After all that has happened with this POC president, nothing surprises me anymore.
  5. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Yep you're all racist otherwise you'ld have voted for him and stand behind him when all this fraudulent crap is put forth. ;D
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Not surprising in the least bit. I can name two Democrats in the past who have been linked to voter fraud. Lyndon Johnson and John F. Kennedy. JFK as you know - his dad went to Giancana in Chicago to help get Kennedy elected and they did it by registering dead people to vote for him. Nixon could have contested it and won the election. As for LBJ, he stuffed the ballot box in Precinct 13 with 201 names, all in alphabetical order written with the same pen in what became known as the Box 13 Scandal. He almost went to prison too over his involvement with Bill Sol Estes. But that all changed on November 22, 1963.

Also, a few of Obama's fundraisers were investigated for fraud.

Does this surprise people at all? This is the same man who refused to cough out a birth certificate. When McCain was questioned, he gave the Federal Election Committee everything they requested. Obama didn't. Instead he released some piece of paper with the number redacted and then later another phony which lists his father's birthplace as Kenya, which did not exist at the time. It was called British East Africa, therefore the document is a forgery in at least one way. Many amateur computer people also say that this PDF document he released is a forgery and contains a number of inconsistencies. Like it looks like they cut and pasted it from other documents in an effort to pass it off as real.

He can't decide which hospital he was born in, considering it was not even one hospital until 1978.

He was obviously a Muslim in a past life, enrolled in an Indonesian Muslim school where you could not be anything but a Muslim and not a convert.

The man is a fraud, plain and simple. Will we ever know the truth? Ha. No.

Of course none of this will ever be raised in the next Presidential debate either. That's the sad thing. If you ask me, it should all be fair game. They should show his picture will Ayers. Ask him about his birth certificate stuff. Talk about Fast & Furious, Solyndra, the $737 billion loan to Nancy Pelosi's brother's solar business. It should all be fair game and I hope they do it and put Obama on the spot.

Long story short, I think his mother planted the story in the paper to pass Obama off as born in the USA so that at least he would grow up in a good environment. That would raise questions about his mother's citizenship, but it wouldn't matter anyway because Obama would have given it up when he became an Indonesian citizen and enrolled in that school.

Personally I think that's why he has hidden his documents away from the world's eyes. He doesn't want people to know that he renounced his citizenship when he went to that school in Indonesia.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well write a letter to the director of the school obozo went too and tell him they made a mistake , that they enrolled a Christian

either of 2 things will happen

they'll get a fatwa on obozo ( or order to kill him )

or they'll deny it and say he is a muslim and they only enroll muslims

problem solved either way ...
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't know if they'll bring this up at a debate, but I sure hope they do. They also should bring up the fact that he attended a racist black theology church for 20 years in Chicago. They should talk about how he bailed out all the banks that these OWS people are protesting against. They ought to talk about how he reauthorized the PATRIOT Act that we all hate. They ought to talk about the wasteful spending he has done, all the money he threw away on these solar energy loans.

To be completely honest, if solar energy was a good investment, the government wouldn't need to invest in it. Private investors would be flocking to it.

They ought to talk about this illegal gun smuggling operation aka Fast & Furious.

They ought to talk about his ties to these home grown terrorists like Ayers or Van Jones.

They ought to bring up how he promised to close Gitmo.

It should all be fair game. The trouble is we don't have anybody with enough gonads to bring it up in a debate.

And at least I realize it, I don't know if many other people do but this Keynesian economics amounts to central planning and a ton of regulation. The very fundamentals of Marxism.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  9. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Did you expect anything less in this day of lies and deceit? I sure didn't. Lies and libs go together.
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

There seems to be a common thread in every post. "Chicago" What a surprise, Chicago politics raises its ugly head every time a question of ethics and legality arises. Anyone who expected anything less has never heard of "machine politics" and has been living in a cave or under a rock.