1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I bought this Godawful ugly thing...

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by Zigzag2, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

AntiqueDr
    (5/1/01 11:46:40 am)
    I bought this Godawful ugly thing...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and cant wait to sell it. A Franchi LAW-12 shotgun. Currently its sitting on the rack next to a 700BDL in .17 Rem and a Browning Superposed. Looks like a dog turd in a rose garden.

Going on GB right now, starting at $495.

It's all LTS's fault.

Purveyor of Fine Firearms to the Enlightened Few
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (5/1/01 12:11:01 pm)
    Re: I bought this Godawful ugly thing...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Neener, Neener.....neener. Hope it don`t breed, caught my SPAS12 warmin up to my favorite custom 10/22....had to put it in a seperate room, without supper. LTS

AntiqueDr
    (5/1/01 12:44:30 pm)
    Question, LTS... What is the knob on the muzzle supposed to do? Is it a thread protector? If so, what goes there?

www.apaxenterprises.com

Rons Toys
    (5/1/01 12:48:43 pm)
    When those guns first came out they had different chokes tube including a spreader tube that was suppose to lay out a horz pattern.
    Ron

LIKTOSHOOT
    (5/1/01 3:55:48 pm)
    RT`s right, you have the thread protector, but to find out for sure...remove it, some are inverted choke tubes. The spreader attachment looks like a oversized flash hider, cool design...lays the shot out in a string...kinda like dropping extra BB`s in the barrel of a BB Gun....remember what that looked like when you shot it? A string...one behind the other.....This is refered to as a "DoorBuster Attachment" Makes short work of steel doors and locks using 12ga. frangible heavy shot payloads....it will cut a 3" diameter hole through 3/16" steel plate, blow a solid steel deadbolt or heavy hinges out at two feet....Nasty! LTS

Rons Toys
    (5/2/01 5:38:21 am)
    I have a friend here who has a USAS12 that he is going to sell. I have a buyer but he wants to trade and the guys only looking for cash. It's unfired, with 3-20rd drums,2-10rd stick mags and a laser mounted on it. Needs the ATF stamp.
    Ron

AntiqueDr
    (5/2/01 10:03:50 am)
    If the gun is not already registered, isn't it too late?

www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    (5/2/01 11:00:12 am)
    The end for these was MAY 1st 2001, if it was not registered prior....better find a deep hole or a deep lake. The BATF allowed plenty of time and used this time to track dealers who sold these. Dig-bury-leave. LTS

Rons Toys
    (5/2/01 1:10:01 pm)
    It's OK he get the letter from the ATF 2 or 3 years ago. I guess some people just didn't want to do the paper on them, well looks like they will be getting a visit from the ATF now. They better now have them now and can tell them who they sold them to.
    Ron

RBTHNTR64
    (5/13/01 10:57:45 pm)
    Deadline for Streetsweepers and such
    Notice I got said 20May 2001

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/13/01 11:23:41 pm)

Re: Deadline for Streetsweepers and such
    WELCOME RBTHNTR64!

Tac