I could really use your help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedlegs, Jul 12, 2011.

1. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

HI Again Everyone! I received a PM from a member telling me to expect a package in a few days. It was then that I realized I may have been misunderstood and wanted to make my needs clear. So, I'm sending another PM to explain. My Best to all of you Dave
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

welcome Dave
  3. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

pkcgbifaid said he is going to send 2 each of the following
    17 Remington
    218 Bee
    22 Hornet
    222 Remington
    22/250
    250 Savage
    Thank You so Much for your help
  4. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

Hello All!! Update. pkcgbifaid sent the cartridges he promised. Thanks So Much! I have purchased the black material I'm using to cover the back panel, the plywood I need to create the back panels, the material for the shelves, stain, glue and I'm about ready to put everything together. To date, I have 2 ea of the following. I should have asked for 3 as I want to make an extra one for TFF to raffle off. That is if everyone likes the ones I make :) Back to the list. 17 Remington, 218 Bee, 22 Hornet, 222 Remington, 22/250, 250 savage, 22s, 32s, 22mags, 9mm, 30/30s, 243s I have one 380 but not in good shape. If anyone has a couple or 3 good ones, I could use them. And a couple 30cal carbine shells. I have a few shotgun shells but could use a bunch more. I have checked on line and found those 50 cal BMGs are a little costly. Who ever can send them, I will make sure you get paid for them. Please. So, what ever you can send that is not above, Please Do. Again, I thank you for all your help
    Best Regards Dave
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Sounds like a very cool project, I hope you'll take some pics for all of us to see.
    Good luck Dave!
  6. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Dave, I just got back from the Post Office where I mailed everything I mentioned in my last post. I also found a couple of M1 Carbine rounds, plus I threw in two each of .22Short, .22Long, .22Magnum, .17Mach2, and .17HMR. I think I put something else in but I don't remember what it was now!!
  7. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

Bigr Bang Thry sent me the following. What a great SURPRISE! I didn't want to open the vacume sealed package as they looked so good. Thanks again Tim, I really appreciate it.

Attached Files:

8. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

gdmoody sent these cartridges and I received them the other day. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You George!!! Great Job! I'm sure you know by all our PM's that I really appreciate your efforts, time and work to help with my project. Again, I sincerely appreciate it.
    These are the bullets George sent, from left to right
    Top Row 22 short, 22 long, 17 mach2, 17 HMR, 22 mag, 5.7X28, 380, 9mm,and 40cal. Second Row 45cal, 38 special, 357 mag, 44 mag, 45 colt, 30 cal carbine, 223, and Third Row 204 Rugger, 7mm.08, 308, 45/70 and 30/06
    FANTASTIC!!!

Attached Files:

9. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

Hello All! I hope people get to see this post as people have not been finding the second page of thie thread. I have received rounds from two people along with promises from others that haven't arrived as of yet. Everyone has been so nice in trying to help. I was wondering if those who said they will send amo to help me to please send me a PM to tell me what your sending and when you my get the chance to sent it so I can make a list of what I may still need. I really appreciate all your help. Thank You so much
    Dave
  10. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Dave,
    If you can still use them, I can put together some 303 Brit, 30-40 Krag, 444 Marlin, 7mm RemMag, 270 Win, 264 Win, 30-30 Win. I think you've got all the handgun rounds I load. PM me if I can be of any help.

Bill
  11. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

Thank you Josh "JLA Moderator/Host at TFF for all your help and the cartridges you sent. The Clear 12ga 00-Buck was great! Your contribution is going to be a huge help. I'm waiting for a little more that was promised by some others on here and I'll complete my project. Thanks Again
    Dave
  12. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Dave, don't forget to let us know if it comes down to it and you don't quite have everything you are really wanting to include.
  13. howlnmad

Dave, there's a PM coming your way.

Bill
  14. howlnmad

Dave,

The cartridges that I offered are done and will be in the morning mail. Sorry for the delay, I hope it's not to late.

Bill