1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I could really use your help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedlegs, Jul 12, 2011.

1. dedlegs

dedlegs New Member

Thank you Josh "JLA Moderator/Host at TFF for all your help and the cartridges you sent. The Clear 12ga 00-Buck was great! Your contribution is going to be a huge help. I'm waiting for a little more that was promised by some others on here and I'll complete my project. Thanks Again
    Dave
  2. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Dave, don't forget to let us know if it comes down to it and you don't quite have everything you are really wanting to include.
  3. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Dave, there's a PM coming your way.

Bill
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Dave,

The cartridges that I offered are done and will be in the morning mail. Sorry for the delay, I hope it's not to late.

Bill